Posted on Thursday, August 26th, 2004 at 12:00am CDT by e0839eb1

Company: LA Fitness, Van Nuys, CA - I have been a member for many years and I also have brought in many friends and relatives who have signed up lately during the past year things have changed alot. The people are not nice any more the salesmen are not nice they a

LA Fitness, Van Nuys, CA - I have been a member for many years and I also have brought in many friends and relatives who have signed up lately during the past year things have changed alot. The people are not nice any more the salesmen are not nice they are rude and intimidating. I will not be bring my friends and relatives in anymore until things change.

lousy customer service a LA Fitness

about LA Fitness, Van Nuys CA

The other day when I was in there your staff was insistent that they take my picture, I told them no and that I would be happy to show them ID as there were many signs posted. They then said that I couldn't work out if I didn't agree to have my picture taken. I asked for written proof. They then tried to push me again to have my picture taken, it was a huge ridicules argument, they were very intimidating, I do not feel that I should have been treated like that.

They never asked for my ID, which I was prepared to show them, but they did put into the computer that I was not allowed into the gym without showing ID first, I guess the posted signs everywhere were not enough.

I will also be sending a copy of this to the news as it is my second complaint and I have not heard anything yet.

Cindy S