Posted on Wednesday, August 25th, 2004 at 12:00am CDT by b2b9ab1b

Company: Raffeallo-network.com - I bought a pair of Prada Shoes from a online company called Raffeallo-network.com, I put my order about a month ago and I called to check the status. I spoke to one of the reps (Paolo) and he tod me the package was shipped and it w

Raffeallo-network.com - I bought a pair of Prada Shoes from a online company called Raffeallo-network.com, I put my order about a month ago and I called to check the status. I spoke to one of the reps (Paolo) and he tod me the package was shipped and it was signed for but it does not have my signature on that package.

Subject: No Shoes!

To Whom It May Concern:

Thank you for the effort in listening to my complaint. I bought a pair of Prada Shoes from a online company called Raffeallo-network.com, I put my order about a month ago and I called to check the status. I spoke to one of the reps (Paolo) and he tod me the package was shipped and it was signed for but it does not have my signature on that package.

So the bottom line of the conversation was that someone signed and I paid. No shoes, No money. The person that they say signed for the package receives dozens and dozens of packages and olny signs one signature for everything that comes in.

She assured me that there is no package for me there for me, so I called back the raffaello-network and they tell me "well someone signed for it so I guess theres nothing that can be done but get a signature. My argument is that its a third party not my signature and I lost $360.00 dollars and no shoes. Is there something I can do?

Eddie A