Posted on Thursday, August 19th, 2004 at 12:00am CDT by dcda5e25

Company: 1994 or 95 burgundy dodge intrepid - repair damages to my vehicle

1994 or 95 burgundy dodge intrepid - repair damages to my vehicle

My name is strashata b and i had auto insurance with affirmative insurance. I was in a vehicle accident when i was driving off the railroad tracks, and a vehicle wouldn't allow me to exit, and when i tried to exit, i was hit by the other vehicle. i had insurance with affirmative when the accident occurred. they came to pickup my car at my address at 6930 so. South Shore.

I had all my property like my CD player and Cellular Phone in my car. They came to pick up my car and took it in to be repaired,but affirmative stated that the car was total and couldn't be repaired. When i went to get my property out of my car, my CD player and Cellular Phone were missing.

I purchased my CD player from Sears in which i am still paying for, and i have the receipts to prove it. Affirmative still owe me 500.00 dollars from United Auto Insurance with the motorist named, Calvin C.

Can you help me receive my 500 dollars deductible, and the cost of my CD player and Celluar Phone. Please contact me by e-mail as soon as possible. Thank you and have a nice day.

Click this link to e-mail the above consumer: //