Posted on Monday, August 16th, 2004 at 12:00am CDT by d9d46a5e

Company: Mudanzas Monti - On July 16th I sent a moving by MUDANZAS MONTI (without the little point in the i),from New York to Lehigh Acres, Florida.

Mudanzas Monti

On July 16th I sent a moving by MUDANZAS MONTI (without the little point in the i),from New York to Lehigh Acres, Florida. I was told by Mr. Jose Corcios in New York (the salesperson) that that moving I'd receiving in 7-14 days in Lehigh. Therefore I paid in full $1,371.00. I am in Lehigh now then I called the company where my moving supposedly arrived, in Miami.

The receptionist there told me in no appropriate manners that the policy of the company says they deliver in 3 or 4 weeks, differently that I was told in New York. the contract does not specify when they deliver. On August 13th I was supposed to receive it, but because a hurricane was coming to this area that day, I was told again that my moving was re-scheduled for Saturday August 21st. This is not fair. We my wife, my two kids and me have no clothes to wear, no utensils to make dinner, my kids have nothing to bring to school, no tv, no stereo, no bikes etc. Nothing.

Actually I am looking for a job but I can't go to an interview in short pants and I have no money to buy ones. We are frustrated with this situation and those people in MUDANZAS MONTI are not helpful. They lack training to treat a customer with education, especially Clara Ferrer (receptionist or whatever). Five weeks to receive a moving it's a lot of time. I'll expect my moving next Saturday then, and ask for 50% money back for damages arising for this situation. Very poor service.

Ruben R

Click this link to e-mail the above consumer: //