Auto one - Auto one - In December 2003 I was behind in my payments. They called me and said we can set you up with a deferred payment which then will put you back on track. I agree and said that would be great

Posted on Monday, August 2nd, 2004 at 12:00am CDT by eca55835

Company: Auto one

Category: Business, Finances

In January 2004 they started called a one of there rep was leaving nasty message on my answer machine telling me that I had until 8pm to return there phone call if not then the best of luck to me. I called them back and they told me that I was behind in my payments I had told them what Cheryl had told me and then he said oh no they didn't do it let me switch to you my manager.

I talk to the managers and he told me yes it was my mistake and I will take care of it. Needless to say it was never taken care of. Yesterday, July 31st I received a phone from there rep and they transfer me to Cheryl which then told me that they cant do that and to give them a check over the phone and they will run it which then I told her that the funds would not be available until Thursday that is when I got paid and she said you need to do something now or we are coming to get your car.

I keep telling her that the funds where not there and she said just give me the acct. number from your checking account and we run it 2x and it help you not hurt you. I said are you going to pay for my bank charges she said we will take this off you mth pymt. I said what kind of business are you running by telling people it ok to bounce a check because you can run it 2x you need to close your books so you need to have this pymt posted and you cant wait until thursday.

She continue to say what is important to you keeping your car or worry about a bank charge fee. I then turned around and said this is not worth it come and take the car. The harassment that I received from this company is outrageous. They are rude nasty and they are telling people to break the law it is against the law to bounce checks.

I would never get another loan from there company and I feel bad for anyone whom has one from them. I lost so much sleep over this and it just not worth it. They call 6 - 10 times a day and leave nasty message and are so rude to people. I never had a loan company like this in my life.

dfed218c, 2007-12-17, 03:34PM CST

I was renewing the junk mail filtering process and a window asked me to contact IncrediMail Support @ purchase@incredimail. I was sent to the Complaint department.

I do not know if my renewal was completed.

Please help.