Posted on Friday, April 30th, 2004 at 12:00am CDT by ccf52100

Company: Broaddus Chevron, Austin, TX - Chevron Oil Change Complications ruined my engine

Chevron Oil Change Complications ruined my engine

Broaddus Chevron

2710 Bee caves Road

Austin, TX 78746

512-328-3240 On March 31, 2004 The Oil pan plug fell out of my 2003 Mitsubishi Montero Sport. I drove about a mile and a half and the oil light cam on and the engine started making a loud knocking noise. As I pulled over to the side of the road the engine died. I called roadside assitance and the vehicle was towed to Gillman Mitsubishi on south I-H 35 in Austin. The service manager, Mike C, informed me that the oil pan plug was missing and that the Chevron that changed my oil last was responsible.

He said that if it is not put back on tightly enough it will eventually fall out and this is not covered under my warranty because it is not engine malfunction. I contacted the Chevron station and was informed that even though it had not been 3000 miles since they changed my oil they were not responsible because it had been over 3 months.

My oil was changed on Novemer 17, 2003 and the sticker they put on my windshield says it should be changed February 17 OR 3000 miles. The mileage at the time of the oil change was 6206 miles and the current mileage is 9060 miles. That is 2854 miles since the last oil change, so not yet 3000 miles. I informed USAA, my car insurance company, of what was going on and they had an appraiser go to Gillman Mitsubishi where my car was towed and get an estimate of the damage.

USAA says I do not have a claim and that they agree with Mike C at Gillman that the responsibility lies with whoever changed the oil last. I have spoken with a several attorneys and am told because it is negligence they can only ask for damages and not attorney fees.

And although both Mike C and USAA claim Chevron is responsible since they are the last and only ones

to change my oil, no one seems to be willing to put that in writing, which is another reason I can't get

an attorney to take the case. Mike C has stated several times that the blame is completely with

Chevron but the best he will put in writing is that the oil pan plug was missing when it was brought to

him. This is my current situation:

I have 4 years and 5 months more of a car payment of $600.96 on a car with only 9060 miles and a dead

engine. The estimate to get my vehicle running again is a minimum $6,100.00 for the shortblock only and I

am told it will most likely need heads and camshafts which brings the total estimate to $8,773.00. I have

tried every avenue possible to get this settled.

Neither my warranty, car insurance, or Chevron will help. Everyone I have contacted says this is

Chevron's responsibility. I have no vehicle to get to or from work or to take my 10 year old son to school.

I have a 16 year old son with type 1 Diabetes and no transportation to get him to his doctor or to the hospital in the case of an emergency. I have tried to get another vehicle and even though my credit is good no one is willing to finance a car for me when I already have a vehicle currently being financed. Mike C

Service manager

Gillman Mitsubishi of Austin

6809 I.H. 35 South

Austin, TX 78744

512-651-5941 Melinda

Insurance Adjuster

USAA Insurance

1-800-531-8222, Ext-60059 Leslie

Click this link to e-mail the consumer that posted the above message: //

c1f4b867, 2009-02-21, 10:12AM CST

BEWARE PROPERTY OWNERS, GET TO SEE HOW THESE CRIMINALS STEAL ASSETS AND PROPERTY FROM THE ELDERLY, INCLUDING 144 ACRES IN WEST AUSTIN AND ONCE THE ELDERLY COUPLE FILED A SUIT AND DELIVERED THE EVIDENCE AGAINST THESE CRIMINALS. THE VICTIM 79 YEARS OLD WAS MURDERED:GO TO WWW.NEWSOFTEXAS.INFO FOR THE START.

NOW MURDER SUSPECT JOE D MILNER EVIDENCE at INJUSTICEOFJUSTICE.NET

EVIDENCE OF fraud OF JOE D MILNER AT NEWSOFTEXAS.INFO

CRIMES AGAINST THE ELDERLY BY THE MILNER LAW FIRM JUDGEWRONG.ORG

JOE D MILNER A CRIMINAL OF LAW MODUS OPERANDI AND EVIDENCE CAN BE FOUND ON THE SITES ABOVE.

Criminals Jami Milner Turner, Scott Jevon Milner, Lonni Milner and Joe D Milner from the Milner LAW Firm in Austin Texas worked in concert making false claims, Joe D Milner even committing perjuries, then filing frivolous suits out of jurisdiction against an elderly couple,

Criminals Jami Milner Turner, Scott Jevon Milner, Lonni Milner and Joe D Milner from the Milner LAW Firm in Austin Texas kept secret all such proceedings, worked with a process server to commit perjury on a service he never made. Then Joe D Milner, Jami Milner Turner, Scott Jevon Milner, Lonni Milner work in concert with others for the physical violence against the elderly couple as a distraction while they were stealing all their assets, property and bank accounts. Once the elderly couple found of such suit, they countersued, but Raul (79 years old) the Victim was shot in front of his wife after attempting delivery of the evidence of the crimes of Jami Milner Turner, Scott Jevon Milner, Lonni Milner, Joe D Milner and others. The wife and son received dead threats if they would go to the United States. Criminals Jami Milner Turner, Scott Jevon Milner, Lonni Milner and Joe D Milner from the Milner LAW Firm in Austin Texas committed several FEDERAL and ESTATE crimes in 3 countries and have several pending investigations.

Criminals Jami Milner Turner, Scott Jevon Milner, Lonni Milner and Joe D Milner from the Milner LAW Firm in Austin Texas remain murder suspects, but also wanted for fraud. Joe D Milner working in concert with his Family committed a fraud of over thirty five million dollars with frivolous suits, false claims and keeping secret such suits and even judgments.

Now a murder suspects after evidence has been given to police,

Joe D Milner in concert with Criminal Jami Milner Turner, Criminal Scott Jevon Milner and even the wife of Joe D Milner work in Austin Texas together and in concert committing crimes and fraud against the elderly and even on abuse to new born for profits.

See the evidence at www.judgewrong.org, www.injusticeofjustice.net, and for the brief and start of the fraud at newsofaustin.info