Posted on Tuesday, December 30th, 2003 at 12:00am CST by 4cf03779

Company: Starbucks, North Rd., Pock, NY - near Hyde Park, NY - newly hired help didn't give good service experience

From:

I go to starbucks on north road pock, everyday. Recently they have hired new help. Ones with zero people skills. In the past I was always been greeted with a smile and most of the time I didn't even have to say what I wanted they knew. Now rude employees greet you. Get you order wrong, then when you question it you are greeted with eye rolling and or a commit that you said it wrong.

The manager seems to only hand out lollipops and complain that starbucks should not sell marbles because the are a choking hazard. I am not going to be treated as a victim when I am a consumer spending very good money for what I feel is a very good coffee so here is the deal. Until they get back people with skills I am going to keep going in, but now when the eyes roll, silence will not be there.

I am going to call them on it every time. Maybe if we all did this, a wake up call might happen. Thanks for listening, Betty from Hyde Park, N.y. P.s. When the got one of the orders wrong they gave me a mocha capp. and I am allergic to choc. Food is not something you get wrong.

# 9 for December 29, 2003

Read today's next posted complaint