Posted on Monday, December 29th, 2003 at 12:00am CST by a66de67a

Company: United States Postal Service - USPS, San Antonio, TX - 10 days later, large envelope still not delivered at destination 300 miles away

From: I mailed a secure envelope with four seperate secure envelopes inside the larger envelope with metal clasps and taped, I mailed it on the wednesday one week and a day before Christmas,it is now ten days later and the envelope still hasn't arrived just 300 miles from it's origin, so much for my family enjoying their Christmas gifts from me, I believe this has happened because of someones stupidity, I'm very dissappointed and disgusted with the U.S. mail service, this isn't the first time I've mailed something of value or importance that has not been delivered in a timely manner or just plain lost, from now on I will use other resources to mail something of importance or value, if it's something that dosen't matter then I'll use the USPS.

JRS San Antonio, Tx. P.S. The envelope was addressed in legible hand writing with a return address!!

# 8 for December 28, 2003

Read today's next posted complaint

ac4bec3f, 2008-01-19, 01:33PM CST

In terms of the USPS-- I do not know where to begin, but never in my life have I seen so much red tape, not to mention a lack of oversight, it seems as if these people are not accountable to any one. This mentality gives them the freedom run amok and to do what they want. And when you want some answers, good luck calling them and I wish you even better luck that they do not scream and give you attitude.

I could cite numerous examples of mere imcompentce, I really could, but just thinking about the USPS makes me sick. The problem is they feel overwelmed with thier work, and maybe they are, but they should realize that no one has a cake walk at work. They should consider that they are being paid with OUR tax monies, and if they do not want to give us the a little bit of respect then should look for another job.

937d5a11, 2009-02-12, 05:32PM CST

well that explains why I mailed 3 packages to 3 different cities 2 day priority mail on Feb 7, 2009...Today is Feb 12, 2009 and none of the 3 deliveries have arrived. I filed a trace today with the Post Office but from the sound of your complaint, I am not hopeful that the issue will be resolved. What ashamed that our Post Office is so unreliable.