Posted on Wednesday, December 10th, 2003 at 12:00am CST by a66de67a

Company: Publishers Clearing House - www.pch.com - 800 number changed - unable to find out correct procedure for returning items

From: RE: Publishers Clearing House - www.pch.com - 800 number changed - unable to find out correct procedure for returning items

Due to the fact that PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE has changed their 800 number to a toll number I am unable to find out the correct procedure for returning items to them Could you please help me with this problem. My e-mail address is COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_71149# .

Their web address is www.pch.com. I was unable to find the needed info there but perhaps you can. There number 1-800-645-9242. Please help me if you can. Thank you.

Lillian Burke

a030b21c, 2008-02-21, 09:54PM CST

I need to know the correct e-mail address to make a credit card payment before the 24th of this month. Please let me know something. Ok? Thank you very much. Or even how to get to customer service.

8bcd9038, 2008-05-20, 06:16PM CDT

I ordered item number 5425s0 and have not received it yet my other orders came on april 15th and you said it would be shipped in 2 weeks it is now may 20th whats up.

da05a7b0, 2008-07-23, 11:19AM CDT

RE: Your order no. 3032 3192 0253

Item Omelet Pan

Please be advised I have never received this item. I received a notification that it was on back order many months ago. At that time I requested the order be cancelled as I had never order same. Please delete this amount of $29.45 from your records. IT WAS NEVER ORDERED OR RECEIVED.!!!!

I would appreciate your sending me a confirmation that this has been done.

c02aca23, 2008-07-23, 01:20PM CDT

My name is Lena Moore, I receviced a call three day's ago, concerning that I had won 4.2 Million dollars from PCH. I can not remember the man's name but he spoke with foreign accent, the # he called from was (876) 375-8805. Then he called back later that same day from a different # (876) 489-5173. He said I won, but I needed to send 1% of the Insurance for the money can be delivered,I replyed be asking he to bring the check and he could go to the bank with me and I will pay the Insurance and the taxes after I cash the check, due to I did not have 250.00 dollars to send for the insurance.I told the man I will contact PCH to see if the insurance can be taken from my winnings, then he hung the phone up in my face.If I won any money please let me know, and if any money has to be paid up front please take it from my winnings.

f286196d, 2008-09-10, 07:05AM CDT

I ordered a subscription for readers digest, I would like to cancel my order at this time, I no longer want this magizine.

I have been looking for a way cancel this order for a week and 1/2 .

I do not want this, will return the magizine if it is sent.

Order number : 1033 3263 0664

f11f06c8, 2008-10-17, 10:27AM CDT

i also have rec bill for two items ordered and never rec'd the bill i rec'd had order #'s 1033325699403 and 103325926213 for a total of 56.19 i do not want to pay for things i never rec'd but cannot contact them to let them know now i am getting collection notice on it whay am i to do now?

8e9a0f97, 2008-10-23, 02:58PM CDT

you can go to their website and contact customer service there. this is what I am doing. I want to return items and the info for this is also on this website. The 800 # on my invoice is 800-645-9242

My mom was able to get through by phone

8e9a0f97, 2008-10-23, 03:00PM CDT

My mom was able to get through by phone

e6b0aaee, 2008-12-01, 02:43PM CST

have tried to pay a bill for over a month by E-mail but cannot get thru--please advise proper procedure as the one listed with Western Union DOES NOT WORK!!![email protected]

f1cb7bf3, 2009-01-15, 07:08PM CST

You can call that # & talk with someone-

THe # is 1-800-645-9242-try it

Justonwatts@bellsouth,net

2b8af536, 2009-01-28, 07:21PM CST

Listed on the back of my invoice from Publishers Clearing House is Rturn Policy info: Send package to: Publishers Clearing House Processing Center 720 Winners Circle St. Cloud MN 56399. Must include your name, address, invoice number and item number for proper processing. Your account will be adjusted in 4-5 weeks.

ccbe93c3, 2009-08-17, 08:09AM CDT

Writing for my elderly mother, Esther Merz, who received a "toilet tissue enhancer total price $21.95. Did not order, do not want. How do I return?

e393230f, 2009-08-19, 11:11AM CDT

The Publishers Clearing House did not send the magazine "Angels on Earth" to Robert Lyle Riddell 1 Erie Street (Apt 103) Stratford, Ontario, Canada N5A 2M3 this has been paid in full (519) 271-2952

c5d97621, 2009-09-15, 09:08PM CDT

how can I find out when my order was shipped I have already paid for half of the order I still have not received the plant that I ordered. my e-mail address is [email protected]

54ec5134, 2009-10-23, 06:54AM CDT

To pch i do not want this Magizinine books nomore in this butterflylight so you can com in get stuff or somebody come in get it.Item# N-2202 pch sku# 59j5 Upc#611023-622027.thank you have a nice day

2b68da23, 2009-10-16, 09:54PM CDT

I HAVE LOST MY INVOICE FO A VENTILATED pIE PAN THAT i ORDERED. i WANT TO PAY FOR IT BUT I HAVE NO INVOICE SO i HAVE NO WAY TO SEND YOUR PAYMENT. pLEASE RESPOND SO IPAY YOU before you charge me a penalty.

Helen M. Brown

2412 Foothill Blvd. Sp. 124

Calisoga, Ca. 94515

76374cbf, 2009-11-16, 05:32PM CST

I never recieved an invoice for purchase of a hands free listening device for cell phones. My email address is: [email protected]

Helen Danielson

2b668ab1, 2009-11-30, 10:47AM CST

11/30/09

Please place security alert on my account as I have had personal information including a Publishers Clearing House bill stolen. I also need a new bill sent to me, by the way.

Brian Cynamon

[email protected]

d173d7f8, 2009-12-02, 06:57AM CST

Publishers Clearing House has no venue to discuss a bill. Receiving a magazine that i never ordered.

98c1791c, 2009-12-24, 11:09AM CST

I ordered and paid for 2 different magazines. I received one (1) magazine, never received the second one and dont know if I will receive the rest of the ones I ordered. I have paid for them, do I have to contact the better business bureau? I will if I need to, I am very pissed off, Either send me the mag subscriptions or give me my money back, or I will contact the bbb and the attny general.

Kathy p

3e4909ac, 2010-01-22, 12:45AM CST

I did not order southern living. please cancel.

7f2982ff, 2010-01-22, 04:12PM CST

MY NAME IS LENA GIDDENS I ORDERED MEN WALLETS AMONG OTHER THINGS BUT I'M BEING CHARGED FOR WALLETS I NEVER RECEIVED DON'T HAVE ORDER NUMBER ON HAND

10fa44ed, 2010-02-27, 09:55PM CST

My name is CECILLEE GRAVES,I AM HAVING SAME PROBLEM.I ORDERED MERCHANDISE 2/10/10 I GOT AN E-MAIL THAT THEY HAD RECIEVED IT,NOTHING MORE,NO,MERCHANDISE ,NO INFO IF IT HAS EVEN BEEN SENT.WHAT'S UP WITH PCH.I THOUGHT THEY WERE TRUSTWORTHY. NOW I AM BEGINNING TO WONDER. ONE OF MY ORDER'S NEVER CAME ,BUT THEY SENT A BILL AND WERE NOT VERY NICE WHEN I TOLD THEM NO MERCHANDISE,NO PAY THEY HAD TO RESEND ORDER.I HAVE NO ORDER # OR TRACKING # WHO IS RUNNING THE SHOW,ARE YOU HERE IN THE UNITED STATES OR SOME OTHER COUNTRY,YOU NEGLECTED TO TELL YOUR CUSTOMER'S ABOUT.SHAME ON YOU

f137f4ba, 2010-04-14, 01:24PM CDT

Hello, I'm not calling about a complaint. Every day I go online to enter for PCH sweepstakes. I do not have Tritter or Facebook. Could I be notified by my email address if I every win anything? Thank you.

0eace20d, 2010-04-20, 12:47PM CDT

If it was not opened just return it by mail or how evre it was sent to you.

ae4c7bed, 2010-05-06, 04:24PM CDT

Please discontinue my order for Sports Illustrated. I have contacted S I and they are discontinuing tosend it to me in June.

Dan Cavett

2c97a19d, 2010-06-17, 07:32AM CDT

I tried the web address, but there was absolutely no "contact us" information. So disappointing.

d9189aa1, 2010-11-02, 07:21AM CDT

I ordered a necklace/ring/earring set. The items looked like they were already worn and used and returned. The plating was already worn away, and after a half hour of wearing them my neck, ears, and finger have green stains from the exposed metal. They looked very gross and used when I got them. Not impressed. Load of bull. I've gotten better jewelry for 50 cents from one of those claw machines at the grocery store!

59b2a708, 2010-11-09, 12:03PM CST

Hey, I didn't order anything from them and they are sending me things and trying to bill me for it!!!!

db0642f4, 2010-11-10, 08:09PM CST

When I want to pay my bill on an order, I am asked for my customer # or aCccount #. I have NO CLUE what it is how do I find out what my account number is?? help!!

db2d117e, 2010-12-26, 07:37AM CST

SEASON REGARDS PCH SHOPPING CART WOULD LIKE TO SEEK INFORMATIONS CONCERNING PCH MAGAZINE CAN I STORE GOODS FOR MORE THAN 0NE YEAR I RECEIVED SEVERAL INVOICE FROM PCH FOR MY ORDERED GOODS SINCE 2008 BY SHOPPING CART BENEFIT PAYMENTS IN THE WEBSITE MAGAZINES BUT I LEAVES OUT SIDE US AFRICAN COUNTRY GHANA ACCRA AT THESE MOMENT WANT TO KNOW IS MY ITEMS SAVE SO THAT ANY TIME I COME TO STATE THE CONSUMER CLIENT WILL DELIVER THEM TO ME I WILL COME WITH THE RECIEPTS INVOICED.LOOKING FORWARD.

6f7ae9af, 2011-01-10, 12:50PM CST

Hey Lillian..I sympathize with U and here is the correct number to PCH Customer Service : 1-800-476-4724..I just got off the phone using this number, reached a human being and received no help with my orders I made two days ago. The correct address to return items is 720 Winners Circle, St. Cloud, MN 56399 If not opened just make sure this address is the one to mail the package back to. Feel Free to contact me at [email protected] Good Luck Helene

2c7a1d9d, 2011-01-14, 05:52PM CST

EUSEBIO GOMEZ FROM CHEYENNE WY ORDER #548Y11 I DON'T NEED XMAS MERCHANDISE ON MID JANUARY HOW DO I RETURN AND WHERE DO I SEND THE RETURNS.

035b0481, 2011-01-16, 12:53PM CST

HI, I tried paying for my order. I could not find my password and i could not pay for my order. So please give me the link I can pay for my order.

Susan

d84704a3, 2011-03-21, 01:58PM CDT

I ordered and paid you for the spanish People magazine several weeks ago. But you keep sending everything to my old address in MD instead of my address in Oregon. My email is: [email protected] Please let me know what is happening. Ken S

bf3e8689, 2011-06-23, 06:31PM CDT

I got Publisher Clearing House phone number and talked to Robin tonight and she helped me straighten out my order and she was very friendly and helpful. The 800 number is listed on the back of each bill from them and I also found it on their web site. This phone number was NOT a toll number but a toll free one. The number is the exact same number I called when I first dealt with them.

So I definitely disagree with the prior posts on this web site.

bf3e8689, 2011-06-23, 07:05PM CDT

I called 800-645-9242 and also talked to Robin. As mentioned in an earlier post she was very friendly and helpful. I have used the toll free number listed above and it has always worked. I usually call between 5 PM and 6 PM and never had an issue. They do close after 7 PM Central

time though. They are a gret company to deal with!

peter_briedis at hotmail.com

ffded52f, 2011-10-04, 05:45PM CDT

WHAT is the toll-free number for PCH?

303b8478, 2012-10-16, 03:42PM CDT

Telephone # for technical dept. needed. I have a message showing up on pch bar

"this component cannot work in current instance of Internet Explorer due to Security Restrictions" however I can still play but is it dangerous and how can I get rid of this

6fed4ec8, 2013-10-21, 03:45PM CDT

i johnny karakas have the winning numbers 1830 and other 3080 wining numbers my po box is the same 17622 salem or 97305 but am homeless know email me at [email protected] no phone plus no more pch games on my email i still what to play them and win something please contact me on my email let me know please repley thank you [ or is this just other scam ] [ theses wining numbers been mine for ever ]