Posted on Monday, December 15th, 2003 at 12:00am CST by a66de67a

Company: Overstock.com - paid for mattress topper 6 weeks ago - haven't received delivery

From: Overstock.com - paid for mattress topper 6 weeks ago - haven't received delivery

I ordered several items including a down mattress topper from Overstock.com but when the order arrived the mattress topper was not in the package. I was, however, charged for the item. I called to explain the problem and they said they would put a trace on the package and get back to me in ten days.

I called back ten days later and they said they cancelled the original order and were resending the item again. I called back ten more days later after I still hadn't received the item and they said they were still waiting on the trace, or something like that.

To make a long story short, it is six weeks later and after many stall tactics, lies, hang ups, and broken verbal agreements on their part, I still do not have a mattress topper and they are refusing to credit my account. I wish I had read this site before ordering from Overstock.com

Rebecca Jobe