The Firm - received the wrong tapes - trouble with customer service

Company: The Firm - received the wrong tapes - trouble with customer service

Complaints.com received the following consumer message on December 17, 2002:

From:

RE: The Firm - received the wrong tapes - trouble with customer service

I ordered the videos on 11-15. I > received the wrong tapes on 11-18 and no fanny lifter. I called the > customer service number on 11-19 they told me it was ordered > incorrectly and said I could reorder if I wanted and credit my account > the 35.85. I told them I would keep the tapes. These were the > advanced tapes. I reordered the items on approx. 12-1 I called later > to check the status of and they said the order was shipped 12-5.

I > called back 12-13 told me order was shipped 12-5 UPS so I asked for a > UPS tracking number they claimed they did not track packages because > they have some kind of contract with UPS all over the country. It was > BS.

Anyway I check my account Dec 17th and found there were three > charges debited to my account 49.90 49.90 and 31.85. I called > customer service and said these were the tapes and some vitamins. I

> told them I did not want the vitamins in the first place. They have > credited this back 31.85 and stopped this so call monthly > subscriptions. They said they won't credited my account until they > receive the merchandise. I asked for a tracking number again and came > up with another story that they ship UPS bulk shipment.

I called UPS they can't packages without it. I told the rep how do you know if an> item was received by a customer if you don't have tracking numbers. She> could not answer and I could tell I was giving her a hard time.

> Charity Washington