Appliance Corporation of America - Welbilt - Appliance Corporation of America - Welbilt - unable to find retailer in Nashville TN area

Posted on Friday, December 7th, 2001 at 12:00am CST by a30f0a76

Company: Appliance Corporation of America - Welbilt

December 5, 2001:

From:

RE: Appliance Corporation of America - Welbilt

I am writing to complain about the lack of being able to find any information about the Appliance Corporation of America which was the last information I had regarding the manufacturer of the Welbilt 10 Qt Roaster.

Endonis website directed me to the name , address, 1+800 line, etc. of A.C.of A. and a Miss Cynthia Jones. My e-mail to Ms. Jones listes addresss has been unanswered.

The 1+800 number has been disconnected. Both the 1+800 and regular operators show no Appliance Corporation of America in Great Neck, NY (which was where the address supplied by Endonis on their website sent me). Any info you could send regarding the manufacturer of Welbilt (for their 10 QT. Roaster) would be appreciated. I have seen a couple of sites regarding replacement parts for the Bread Maker, but nothing about the manufacturer or the 10 Qt. Roaster. I am trying to see if there is anyone who handles this product for retail in the Nashville TN area. THank you for your help,

Lori Wilkerson

acee9960, 2008-09-26, 02:13PM CDT

Everyone with an Welbilt appliance is hunting for this company. Looks like Appliance Corp. of Am. lost their name in a 1997 merger. Privately-held company distributes 'Betty Crocker' labelled appliances. High Performance Appliances, 38 Old Ridgebury Road, Danbury, CT

-------------------------------------

Appliance Corp. of America and High PerformanceAppliances announce plans for merger.

Publication: Business Wire

Date: Tuesday, March 25 1997

GREAT NECK, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--March 25, 1997--Appliance Corp. of America, marketer of Welbilt(R) consumer appliances and High Performance Appliances of Danbury, Conn., marketer of a full line of appliances including hand mixers, food choppers, can openers and toasters under the Betty Crocker(R)

name announced today that they have signed a letter of intent that calls for a merger of the two companies.

H. McIntyre Gardner, president of Appliance Corp. of America said, "we are very excited about the prospects of this merger and the impact that the combined companies will be able to have in the marketplace." It is anticipated that the transaction will be completed by May 1, 1997.

CONTACT: HWH Public Relations

Tobi Pasterick

Karolin Shoikhet

212/355-5049

email:[email protected]

Floyd V., 2013-03-25, 03:39PM CDT

I am looking to contact someone about a Welbilt breadmachine that I own. Could someone help me to reach a representative for this company. Have questions about the bread that it makes.

Wally, 2013-07-02, 12:15PM CDT

Call HAIER, I talked to Custom Service in PA. but they don't keep their word

24f2b424, 2013-08-26, 01:36PM CDT

I have a welbilt bread maker abm 6200 somehow my kneading paddle is misplaced and I need one where can I get this ?