Kincaid Furniture - General William Lenoir furniture is poor quality I would like Kincaid Furniture to know the following: - Kincaid Furniture - General William Lenoir furniture is poor quality

Posted on Saturday, December 29th, 2001 at 12:00am CST by 3dc9603b

Company: Kincaid Furniture - General William Lenoir furniture is poor quality I would like Kincaid Furniture to know the following:

December 27, 2001:

From:

RE: Kincaid Furniture - General William Lenoir furniture is poor quality I would like Kincaid Furniture to know the following:

Any help you can give me in sending them this e-mail is appreciated. Dear Kincaid Furniture:

My husband and I saved our money for years to buy a new bedroom set. My husband wanted a traditional style, so we purchased the General William Lenoir about 2 years ago. This is the worst furniture I have ever purchased. To date we have chips in the bed.

The finish is so poorly distributed an amature would have done better. The structure of the king size bed is a poor design. It has broken several times almost injuring us. The store said the warranty was over and they could not and would not help. I can't image that the display in the store was as cheap as what we bought. As of now I will not purchase anything from Kincaid again or that store. You are welcome to call me and send out anyone from Kincaid to see the poor quality you product you have produced in this world. Shame on you! We purchased the furniture from Hoovers in Lexington, KY. Thank you for listening. Janet M. Sparks

7d95b534, 2009-01-15, 10:33AM CST

Why is it that Kincaid does not list prices on their furniture? Nobody, no website or anything has prices on Kincaid stuff. Why is this? Do they charge according to somebody's net value or something?

I am looking for replacements for Kincaid furniture damaged in a fire and NOBODY has prices listed ANYWHERE.

150245fe, 2010-06-07, 03:48PM CDT

We have also had problems with Kincaid furniture. We bought the Bermuda Bay collection just over 4yrs ago and the post is cracking in half on the head board. Of course it is now discounted and the Kincaid that we bought it from pretty much said sorry about your luck. Beware to anyone buying Kincaid furniture it is made very cheaply yet priced high.

Susan Melhart