Amazon.com - Amazon.com return policy

Company: Amazon.com

December 7, 2001:

From:

RE: Amazon.com

Type your detailed complaint here. Include the name of the company and the brand name of the product or service.

Re: Your Amazon.com Order (#002-0040176-7015239)

Date: 12/9/01 7:08:40 AM Pacific Standard Time

From: Yoohoopooh

To: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_67120#, Yoohoopooh I have an invoice in my hands and it says "Items that are more than 30 days after delivery, are in unsell able condition, or are missing any parts will be charged a re-stocking fee at our discretion." They were all in the packages and never opened, they are resell able. I am really to take any actions that I have to get the moneys that are due to me. I have copies of everything that was sent to you and their invoices that come with the packages.

And I will be sure to fill a complaint about how what you say and the way you word things on your invoices because that do not come across to us they way you think they should. I am quiet sure that you are going to have a lot more complaints after Christmas to back me up. I am sorry to act this way but you are taking money from me and other costumers that is not yours. I could completely agree with the fee if the things were opened and or damaged, but they were neither of them. I have already tried to talk to Amazon. Com and I am not getting anywhere. The receipt says unsell able or damaged products. But these packages were never even opened. These were all Christmas present that I just went though and we didn't need them so I sent them back all in the same boxes, with the receipt and I paid the 20.20 to have them shipped back to Amazon. Com. I really don't understand why I can't get my money back the back of the receipts do not say the same as what it says online. And that may be my problem but this was the last thing they sent me and I feel that is my contract.

That would be what they would have used if I was returning these things with in the 30 days. They should change the wording in the receipt because it is MISS leading and I am sure that I am not the only person who feels this way. If you feel that I don't have a "case" or what ever you call it could you please let me know. And if I don't can I email them and ask for all of our things back. I can a sure them that they will not get anymore I my friends, family and my business any more. And I have bought a lot of things from them. This has been there reply to me:

Most Recent:

Subj: Your Amazon.com Order (#002-0040176-7015239)

Date: 12/8/01 10:08:01 PM Pacific Standard Time

From: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_67120#

To: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_41612#

Sent from the Internet (Details) Thank you for writing to Amazon.com with your question. As stated on our web site, we cannot issue a full refund for items that

are returned more than 30 days after delivery, or that are in unsellable

condition or missing parts. Also, we cannot accept returns more than 60

days after delivery. Please note that, Products returned in original, resellable condition

within 30 days from the date you receive them will not incur a restocking

fee. However, media items--including software, music, video, and DVDs

that arrive without their original wrapping and packaging, or in an

otherwise unsellable condition, will incur a 50% restocking fee,

regardless of how soon they are returned. Unless the return is a result of our error, all other returned items will

incur a 20% restocking fee if returned more than 30 days after the date of

delivery. Within 7-14 days of receiving your return, we will issue a refund

appropriate to your return. We will send you an e-mail to confirm the

refund amount once the refund has been processed. If you have any further questions about returns, please visit our Help

pages at http://www.amazon.com/help/returns. Thank you for shopping at Amazon.com.

Best wishes for the holidays, Deepak Chadha

Free shipping in Electronics, Computers, Camera & Photo and more,

on orders over $99. Offer ends December 10. Visit our store at:

First Reply:

Subj: Your Amazon.com Order (#002-0040176-7015239)

Date: 12/9/01 8:11:19 AM Pacific Standard Time

From: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_67120#

To: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_41612#

Sent from the Internet (Details) Thank you for writing to Amazon.com with your question. As already informed by my colleague, we cannot issue a full refund for items that are returned more than 30 days after delivery, or that are in unsellable condition or missing parts. We cannot accept returns more than

60 days after delivery, however we have accepted the return and issued appropriate refund in this case. You'll find our return policy and complete instructions online at http://www.amazon.com/return.

Please note that we can only accept returns within 60 days from the date of delivery. We will issue a full refund for items returned within 30 days; items returned after 30 days will be charged a re-stocking fee. If you have a time-sensitive concern, you can always contact us by

telephone. Our Customer Service department is open 24 hours a day, 7 days

a week: US and Canada: 1-800-201-7575

International: 1-206-266-2992

Fax: 1-206-266-2950 Thank you for shopping at Amazon.com.

Best wishes for the holidays, Abhinav Srivastav

Free shipping in Electronics, Computers, Camera & Photo and more,

on orders over $99. Offer ends December 10. Visit our store at:

878981f5, 2008-11-23, 05:30AM CST

Order ID:103-9795630-2605034

I have been trying to send back the DVD of Vertigo which I inadvertently ordered from you instead of from Amazon UK. It will not play on my DVD player. I have been trying to find out how to send it back to you. Please advise as it is not suitable and i would like my money refunded.

3a8825f1, 2010-01-31, 06:38PM CST

I don't know how this has happened . I have received 2 copies of my order . My order # is 102-7685672-1309016 for Dec 30/2009 . Where do I return the 2nd copy to .

Patrick Richardson