Value America - Computer Stores Value America purchase of computer

Posted on Thursday, June 1st, 2000 at 4:26pm CDT by a2e8ea84

Product: computer

Company: Value America

Category: Stores, Shopping

I ordered for a computer package ( CPU, Monitor, Scanner and a Printer) on Apr 16th from Value America. Since, some of my friends have bought their computers from them I too ordered for one. I was waiting for their delivery period of 3 to 10 days. By that time I received the Scanner and the Monitor. After 10 days, when I didn't receive my CPU/computer and Printer, I called Value America and asked them about the possible date of delivery. They said, since the printer is out of stock they could only send it after 1 or 2 weeks. And, also they said they have already shipped the CPU with the Monitor itself. When I told them I didn't receive the CPU, they said they had to investigate the matter and asked me to wait for 5 more days . One of their Customer Service Representative told me that I could call after a particular day which is a Monday 15th of May. I told them I was telling the truth only and asked them to ship me another one after that 5 days time. I even talked to their team leader Ms. Patrice and she assured me I would be compensated if they find out it is their mistake and she agreed for that.