Department Stores - Marshalls, Chesapeake, VA poor treatment of customer

Posted on Friday, July 7th, 2000 at 5:17pm CDT by b1f07d49

Company: Department Stores - Marshalls, Chesapeake, VA poor treatment of customer

Marshalls department store in Chesapeake VA

Department Stores, Other

From:

Date: Thursday, July 06, 2000 05:17 PM

_____________________

I was writing to complain about Marshalls department store in Chesapeake virginia located in the crossroads shopping center. I was recently in there store and the girl that waited on me was shaking her head and rolling her eyes when I asked her if she could ring me up. I my self work in retail and know that is not the way to treat a customer. She did not say have a nice day she just looked at me as if I were a problem. Her name was Gina C. she had dark brown curly hair. I would like for Marshalls to confront her about the situation so she does not feel she can treat customers so poorly. Thank You

6ef1ef8b, 2008-12-03, 11:13AM CST

On November 22, 2008, I was at Marshalls in Newington, NH with my daughter.

As I was entering the Ladies rest room a lady coming out warned me there was no toilet paper.

As I walked in, I noticed the floor was wet and filthy. I made accomodations as I used the bathroom.

After washing my hands, I found no paper towels. I also was forced to make accomodations.

I went to the front desk to let them know. The cashiers was rude in her reply. "I don't care!"

I then asked another cashier to get the store manager (Maria Brown). She also was very cold attitude and didn't seem to care. There were 5 cashiers in the front and I would have thought that she could have sent one to the bathrooms to clean them.

In response to this attitude at your department store, I shopped elsewhere for my wedding attire.

Sincerely,

Marie Spellman

9b008063, 2011-01-25, 03:10PM CST

Its not our job to clean the bathrooms. If I was asked to clean the bathrooms I would refuse. Its not part of my job description as a cashier. No way. Sorry!