Pur Plus water filtration system - House & Home - Water Filtration Systems - Pur Plus filter will not operate efficiently

Posted on Wednesday, July 19th, 2000 at 12:00am CDT by a66de67a

Company: Pur Plus water filtration system

Complaints.com received this e-message on July 17, 2000: From: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_67277#

RE: Pur Plus water filtration system

(COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_67278#) I use a Pur Plus 2 gallon water filtration system and from time to time, a filter will not operate efficiently. The last time, I decided to call their customer service at 800-787-5463 to complain and talked to a Debbie who said she would send me 2 new filters ( I had purchased a 3-pak) and that I should try another one, and if it didn't work to call back and they would send an additional one. I gave her the model I have. When the next one didn't work, I called back and talked to a Matt who was very arrogant and discourteous. Anyway, when the filters arrived, they were the wrong ones. I sent an email to COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_67278# ; Attn: Tom E who said their records showed that I had not specified the model that I own and I was way offbase to complain. So I am out the $30.00 I paid for the filters but I have 3 others that will not work in my system. I guess the customer is always wrong at PUR Water Filters especially when their representatives enter the wrong information or don't enter it at all.