Jamba Juice - Drinks - Jamba Juice horrible service from company serving healh-food drinks

Posted on Monday, July 17th, 2000 at 11:04pm CDT by e586d63d

Company: Jamba Juice

Location: Douglas Blvd.
ROSEVILLE, CA, US

Category: Health, Beauty

horrible service from a company who supposedly prides itself on serving health food-drinks to consumers. The staff is made up of teeny-boppers who obviously have no regard for the general public. The management obviously feel the same, as the Douglas Blvd Roseville Ca location have ignored my complaint sent to them. After 3 attempts at trying to resolve my situation with them privately, I am now resorting to the power of the Internet. If my complaint won't be answered, then at least it will be posted for all to read. Bad service by "Vivian" shall now be known world-wide.

bce66c6d, 2008-06-27, 04:04PM CDT

My daughter works for Jamba Juice in Fremont, Ca - Pacific Common area. She's been there since Jan of this year and she is ready to quit. They brought on a new general manager that is not a good example. He has NO experience with management or with any other jamba juice. Ive emailed Jamba Juice with my complaints and left messages, but no ones returned my calls or emails. Ever since this new general manager started, my daughter dreads going to work. Hes cut her hrs and sends her home early saying he "over scheduled". Of course i went in and had a few words with him. Since he started, he has her on schedule for only 4-8hrs A WK! how is she suppose to learn how to be respsonsible working only 1 day a wk? Also, she has a tattoo band around her ankle. The previous manager had no problem and always commented my daughter on her tattoo. She is behind the counter working so they didnt have a problem with it. But now that they have this new guy, he told my daughter that she has to keep it covered because its in their employee handbook. Um, my daughter NEVER received an employee handbook when she was hired. To make matters worse, he had another female in traning to become a lead, and she has a tattoo on her neck? Its never covered when I stop by that jamba juice? You tell me if this is fair or not? if your going to tell my daughter to do something because its in their handbook, that goes for EVERY employee, not just her. Customers never saw her tattoo because shes behind the counter, but to have it on your neck, everyone is going to see it! Another thing, she's been there almost 6 months, they never said anything to her about her probabation ending and she does not show any vac balance, sick balance or personal days on her pay checks. her last paycheck shows $49.30 in tips. The entire time shes been working there, shes been givin a total of $30 in tips and thats from Jan to now? This company is BS and i am going to file a discrimation because they are not treating my daughter like they do every other employee. Another thing with this general manger, the other wk my daughter had a bad ear ache and i told her i'd make her a Dr's appt but she had to call around to find someone to cover her shift for that day. She could not find anyone due to it being graduation day and parties. she called her manager and he told her that she needs to reschedule her dr appt and come in or it will be consider a NO SHOW! of course i was pissed and told my daughter she is NOT going in, her Dr was even upset that the manager told her that. Find out she had an ear infection inside and outside her ear and of course i took the Dr's note myself to her manager. When my daughter went back to work on her next scheduled day (few days after her dr appt), she saw that on the new schedule for the next wk, she was not on the schedule. She's been calling her manager to ask why isnt she on the schedule and he would tell her over the phone that he cant talk right now and hangs up. Im fed up with this guy and im not having my daughter go back. But i'll be damned if nothing happends to this guy. I will keep at it until they do something about this. My daughter and no one else deserves this kind of treatment!

8320718d, 2009-07-21, 10:14AM CDT

My daughter returned from work yesterday upset after the manager told her she would be written up the next day as she failed to place all of the $1.00 bills in the cash register facing the same direction. Morons. Don't they know how hard it is to find good employees?

b42d2843, 2010-08-04, 04:21PM CDT

My daughter has had a horrible time working at Jamba Juice. They fired a good employee because he didn't "upsell" a drink to the secret shopper. The one time he slipped, and instead of a warning he's fired. Another employee came to his defense through the supposed "confidential hotline" only to have the manager whose name is Jerome Salii, storm into the store and demand to know who was it that complained. Then he proceeds to harass a young black girl assuming she did it, why? Because she's black? I call that racial and worthy of a lawsuit. As for calling in sick, you could be throwing up in bed and if you can't find someone to cover for you, you have to go in. I have filed a complaint with the hotline, hoping that this guy does not go back and retaliate against the workers. If this guy gets fired, I will let you know! Go easy on the employees guys, they are treated with such disrespect from the public as well as management it is not worth the minimum wage they pay.

a191dd1e, 2011-09-09, 02:19PM CDT

Oh Ho - it's another COMPLAINT for JAMBA JUICE (Walnut Park, ALAMEDA, Huntinghton Park) I stop visiting this location because the CARROT MACHINE broke... then It took TWO (2) MONTHS for them to fix it up... then TODAY September 9th. 2011 at 11:14 am - GUESS WHAT? They RAN OUT OF OAT MEAL???!!! this is so bad for a CORPORATION SO HUGE LIKE JAMBA JUICE, My Host Alexzandra R. at Least apologize but what else? How can I open a Food Store and RAN OUT OF FOOD??? HELLO? WAKE UP JAMBA JUICE MANAGER IN CHARGE FOR THE GOODS, IT IS YOUR RESPONSABILITY TO STUDY HOW MANY PEOPLE LIVE IN THIS AREA LATINO POWER $$$ MEANS MONEY FOR YOU GUYS. UNFORTUNATELY I MADE MY CHOICES AND FROM NOW ON I WILL NEVER (EVER) EXPEND MY MONEY THERE. NOT EVEN NOTHING... AT ALL. THAT'S IT! NOW I AM THE ONE WHO SAYS: OH I AM SORRY FOR YOU AND I PASS THIS INFO TO ALL 90255 ZIP CODE.