Posted on Wednesday, January 24th, 2001 at 3:12pm CST by 43e27b6c

Company: Telephone, Wireless - SprintPCS didn't sign contract, but billed anyway - horriffic customer service

NO customer service and overcharging

Sprint

From: Judith Archie COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_18538#

Date: Tuesday, January 23, 2001 03:12 PM

_____________________

In October, I spoke with a SprintPCS customer representative about acquiring a phone for my father. After reading the service agreement, I decided not to pursue the matter.

Nevertheless, I received a phone in the mail. After REPEATED attempts, I have not been able to return the phone.

In addition, I am also being charged EACH MONTH for a phone that continues to sit in its original packaging (I already have a cell phone to use).

I have called customer service SEVEN times and have been promised a return call from the sales associate responsible. Of course, there has been no phone call.

After 2 months I was given his phone number and left numerous messages (he doesn't answer the phone). No response.

This month, the account was canceled (perhaps because I stopped paying its bill). Much to my surprise, I'm now being charged another $50 for cancelling my agreement.

Again I've called and asked for the "agreement" to be faxed to me. I never signed an agreement or asked for the phone to begin with.

Once again I've been told to contact the sales rep and once again, I've received no word from him. I'm tired of the Sprint runaround, and I refuse to pay hundreds of dollars for a service not requested.

Unfortunately, I have not been able to voice my frustrations with anyone with the authority to help. I've been hung up on REPEATEDLY or left on hold for HOURS at a time.

It's a wonder more people haven't sought legal action against these thieves.