Stead Motors - Automotive Dealers - Stead Motors of Walnut Creek - Mercedes Dealer poor service with Mercedes S55 and SL500 purchases

Posted on Saturday, January 20th, 2001 at 12:00am CST by 0ac348ee

Product: Mercedes S55 and Mercedes SL500

Company: Stead Motors

Location: WALNUT CREEK

Category: Stores, Shopping

First of all the sales associate completed his own evaluation form after the sale and assured me that he needed all excellent, and for me to sign the evaluation. Secondly, and more important, I am now getting phone calls that suggest that Norm Micheals made a mistake and would like me to come in and pay more money for the car. I purchased the car on December 22, 2000, and now almost a monthlater, Mr. Michaels and his manager Peter are harassing me.Stead Motors is trying to pull a scam on me,after the contract was already signed and agreed upon. Furthermore, I have purchased three cars from this dealership in the past two years. I do not plan on ever doing business with this dealership again. I am disappointed and would not recommend this dealership to any of my associates. In addition, on the day I placed my order, for the S55, I put a deposit of $1,000.00 down. Upon purchasing the car I was asked to pay the full amount, only after mentioning that I already put $1,000.00 down, did they suggest that I write the check for$1,000.00 less. Moreover, when I recently purchased a new SL500, the VIN number was wrong, and I had to come in and resign the contract. These actions are extremely unprofessional and unorganized. The sales associates are dishonest and are successfully ruining the reputation of this business.

Sincerely,