Posted on Saturday, February 10th, 2001 at 9:35am CST by 6e616bf4

Company: Services, Dry Cleaners, Best Cleaners, Wichita, Kansas cleaners lost cloths and wouldn't reimburse for them

Best Cleaners - Wichita kansas

Dry Cleaners, Other

From: Stanley Lewis COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_58305#

Date: Friday, February 09, 2001 09:35 AM Sent To: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_75491# 2/9/01 9:35:13 AM

_____________________ I took some clothes to a Best Cleaners franchise located at 10231 west 21st street in Wichita Kansas and they lost my clothes.

What I had taken in was dress shirts and I found that this company would not reimburse me for the amount of the shirts that I had paid because - guess what dress shirts depreciate.

Yes I said depreciate. They would reimburse for the full amount if I took it in dry cleaning but why the hell would I want that since what caused the original problem is they lost my clothes. So I would never want to use their services regardless.

Another example of a piece of crap company screwing someone over because they know they can get away with it. Their website is www.best-cleaners.com & the number of the office I spoke with is 316-683-2746.

Thanks