flyfirstclass.com - Travel Agents - flyfirstclass.com didn't get tickets or refund

Posted on Sunday, August 13th, 2000 at 12:00am CDT by 9cf6dec5

Company: flyfirstclass.com

Complaints.com received this e-message on August 11, 2000:

From:

RE: flyfirstclass.com

a friend of mine purchased tickets from this site and never received the tickets or a refund and now they refuse to acknowledge him so this matter was turned over to the FBI and i have sent emails regarding this to all the links listed at this website

bc1b27fb, 2010-05-11, 12:41PM CDT

Your friend knew the tickets were non - refundable. Canceled the tickets before the tickets were even issued. As stated in our policy which was given to them before they paid....

REFUNDS/CANCELLATIONS.

Tickets are NON REFUNDABLE. If you have made payment to issue a ticket and you decided to cancel your reservations during the ticketing process, there are still no refunds. The funds paid by you will be used for your future travel.

FlyFirstClass.com has one complaint in 10 yrs and the complaint was by your friend. For a company that issues 100's of tickets a week I would say they have a very good track record.

bc1b27fb, 2010-05-11, 12:48PM CDT

bc1b27fb, 2010-05-11, 12:49PM CDT

ee576877, 2010-08-25, 03:42PM CDT

I bought a couple tickets from flyfirstclass.com a few weeks ago and they were very respectful and nice to me. They made sure I was taken care of when it came to getting my tickets. I will continue to be their customer because they are a company I feel entirely safe and comfortable with. They are very reliable and there when I need tickets. I recommend this company to anyone who flies first class or business.

b2e4912b, 2012-02-01, 10:13PM CST

This company is part of a network "Corporate Airfares" with subsidiary companies executiveworldtravel.com, firstpic.com, first-class-air.com and several others located in Miami.

Just tried to book two first class tickets with them 4! month in advance of ETD after they confirmed all flight information for both of us on the same outbound and return date.

Then they mistakenly? issued the tickets on 2 different inbound dates cause by "computer mistake" of the airline?? The computer-generated ticket confirmations were then intentionally modified by them to show the correct dates so I should believe the tickets were correctly issued. Unfortunately theAirlines's online record was different after I tried to validate the tickets online.

They promised to take care of everything 7 days prior to the flight. If they fail to do so FFC.com would even be responsible for all prepaid hotels, car rental, etc. costs for the two weeks trip (which is obviously difficult to cancel a few days prior to the ETA dates...) - confirmed and promised by email many times!

Unfortunately 1 week before the ETD (after i pushed for the status on weekly basis) they ran into stress and figured the flights are in busy season and they advised me only a few days before the flight to buy a ticket myself for the correct date. For compensation of such "inconveniences" they would offer another round trip ticket in business class.

Trying to buy tickets a few days before departure in peak season is really costly! In this case they weren't even available any more in all classes, so I ended up canceling the whole trip and now have to bear a loss of booking/ cancelation costs of about 7500 USD as everything was pre-arranged and paid.

FFC.com figured quickly that it gets cheaper for them to just refund me the prepaid money for the 2 initial first class tickets than being responsible.

In my whole life I have never been fooled so badly. If you call one of their offices in London, Hong Kong or Miami you only find a person or answering machine who obviously cannot make any decissions. They always refer you to other offices and pass you around like a tennis ball.

Their business practice everything, but serious and in my opinion illegal (issue fake ticket confirmations, violate agreements, make wrong promises, etc.)

I wish I could have posted a good and happy feedback to recommend their service, but I have enough of this company and prefer to work with other, more reliable ticket brokers.

eb21cfc3, 2012-09-18, 11:26PM CDT

Buyer beware of flyfirstclass.com

Here are the sequence of events in my dealings with flyfirstclass.com specifically Heidi

At or about 30 days prior to a planned departure date for a 19 day European trip. I contacted flytfirstclass.com for information . On the folowing day I received an itinerary with dates that were wrong and a credit card authorization form to sign . i contacted Heidi and informed her that the dates were all wrong and that I did not want to sign the authorization . She assured me it was no problem and to go ahead and sign the authorization and necessary corrections would be made in a timely manner. I unfortunately believed her.

At 5 days prior to the departure date no adjustments had been made to the return fight date. At this point the conversation changed to " just go ahead and take the outbound flight and we will deal with this while you are gone" That I feel is unreasonable to ask anyone to do.

As a result of that conversation I told Heidi I could wait another 24 hours and if she could not produce a satisfactory return date I would have make other arrangements. Which is what I was forced to do.

They charged my credit card $7196.00

Their business practices are unethical and I would advise anyone to stay away from them

4b9417fd, 2014-04-04, 04:01PM CDT

Buyer beware of flyfirstclass.com I copy/pasted because I agree 300%

Last year 2013 Brent Jones, lately Justin Jones. His real name being Brent R. ALLEN.

Affirmed, while knowing that it was NOT true, that he had found me a first class return ticket to Nice (NCE), south of France. I stupidely wire tranfered funds to his company... I NEVER got my tickets. He refused refund hiding behind an illegal "company's policy", "no refunds".

BEWARE and flee away form flyfirstclass.com, corporateairfairs.com and all related to Brent R. ALLEN web sites. He owns a network of scam websites. ALL address on these websites are incorrect. You will never find him there. I am afraid I know what I am speaking about.