AOL - AOL games - trouble with pogo - room 1tg deleted by pogo - want to play game with these friends

Posted on Saturday, August 31st, 2002 at 12:00am CDT by e7e1a570

Product: pogo

Company: AOL

Category: Games, Gaming Consoles

I have been a customer of AOL for almost 4 years. About 2 years ago I found the pogo site. I joined a room to play called 1tg. recently this room was deleted by pogo. There are about 100 very angry people over this happening.

I do not know what the connection is between AOL and pogo. I do know if this room is not returned I will go to msn and that will allow me to go to thunder.com they have a similar set up there. I know several of my friends in 1tg are considering the same.

Fianancially this would only amount to a little over $500.00 a month but the cyber world is very large and word gdoes get around. If you could possibly bring any pressure to bear on pogo. It would be appreciated. I do not like losing my AOL but my friends and I being able to play our game together is more important. There have been over 500 e mails sent to pogo but with no answer.

I am writing you as a last resort. There are a lot of very unhappy people out there and in just my close group of 20 people 15 have AOL three others have msn. Those three have suggested coming to msn so we can all get to play bingo together again with out being treated rudely by the other rooms we try to play in.

With us coming in their room to play they have regulator players unable to play due to a full room. this is a horrible mess and if you can help it would be appreeciated.