Posted on Friday, August 30th, 2002 at 12:00am CDT by 71264f99

Company: PostNet, Boca Park, NV - late delivery of USPS Priority Mail package delivery to Hilo, HI

Complaints.com received the following consumer message on August 28, 2002:

From:

RE: PostNet, Boca Park, NV - late delivery of USPS Priority Mail package delivery to Hilo, HI

POSTNET BOCA PARK

I WENT TO A POSTNET AT BOCA PARK ON TUESDAY AUGUST19, 2002

I NEEDED TO SENT A LETTER TO HILO NEXT DAY SERVICE THE GENTLEMEN TOLD THE PRICE, WAS HIGH THEN ANOTHER MAIL PLACE THAT I GO TO SO I ASK FOR 3 Days THAT WAS STILL HIGH SO HE SUGGEST THE USPS GUARANTEE DELIVERY ON SATURDAY IF MAIL TODAY MONDAY, AUGUST 19, 2002, NO PROBLEM.

SATURDAY CAME MY SON DID NOT RECEIVED THE LETTER SO WAITED MONDAY CALL THEM 702-968-3000 IN THE MORNING LEFT A MESSAGES CAME HOME ABOUT 4:15 P.M. NO MESSAGES WAS ON THE ANSWER MACHINE SO CALL REGARD THIS THE LADY SAID WE DO NOT GUARANTEE I SAID THAT O.K. I WILL COME BY.

I WENT THERE THE GENTLEMEN SAID I NEVER SAID THAT THEN I TELL ME YOU DID. THEN HE TELL ME YOU DO NOT HAVE TO MAIL YOUR LETTER HERE YOU SHOULD GOING TO THE OTHER MAIL PLACE, I SAID TO THE GENTLEMEN YOU DID SAID THAT ARE YOU CHANGE YOUR WORD HE SAID YES, WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME THIS YOU GUARANTEE ME THE WHOLE TIME HIS YELLING AT ME I SAID FINE A LEFT. I did call the USPS they said you are responsible for that a shame the Postnet said guarantee in 5 days. They do not deliver on Saturday for priority mail and it take 3 weeks to 6 weeks and I paid $5.99 for priority mail, specially in Hawaii it take longer. my son have not received the letter yet. They transfer the call from Hilo and I talk to the USPS and they told me 3 weeks to 6 weeks to received the mail. Today is August 28, 2002 my son have not received his letter

Yours, Pearl Baenchantha 7932 Cherry River Driver Las Vegas, NV 89145 702-228-8827

8cc16f41, 2007-10-19, 12:12PM CDT

Pearl,

I came across your complaint while using an Internet search engine, so I'm sorry for the delay and I would like to respond.

All customer complaints can be referred to our Franchise Support Department at 800-841-7171 for assistance. Our PostNet locations are independently owned and operated; ultimately they are responsible for resolving customer complaints.

It is evident that we did not meet your customer service expectations, and for that I apologize. We do teach our franchisees best business practices, which includes customer service. While we offer several different shipping options, the cost will vary. The United States Post Office does have lower rates, but Priority Mail is not guaranteed. However, they claim their delivery time averages 2-3 days. I do not understand why the United States Post Office claimed it took 3 to 6 weeks to deliver.

More information can be found on their Web site at http://www.usps.com/shipping/prioritymail.htm.

While we wish we could have guaranteed the shipment, it is ultimately up to the carrier to provide delivery.

At PostNet, we do offer trackable and money-back guaranteed services with FedEx, UPS and DHL. (Some restrictions may apply). The only service with the United States Post Office that offers a money-back guarantee is Express Mail, which I assume was too expensive.

0a99df93, 2010-03-21, 02:42AM CDT

Hi pearl. I somehow came across this and couldn't help to notice how you bastardise the English language. Morons like you is the reason why the rest of the world thinks so little of us. Go back and take third grade grammar. Thanks.