Applebee's Restaurant, Fond Du Lac, WI - poor service experience

Company: Applebee's Restaurant, Fond Du Lac, WI - poor service experience

Complaints.com received the following consumer message on August 20, 2002:

From: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_58641#

RE: Applebee's Restaurant, Fond Du Lac, WI - poor service experience

To whom it may concern, I am writing this letter to inform you about the poor service my family received on Sunday, August 18, 2002. We arrived at the restaurant at 9:20p.m. Customers were treated as if invisible.

My husband ordered regular coffee and when he requested a refill was told that there was no more regular and they would not make any. He would have to drink decaf. He said it tasted like mud.

The food was brought to the table and it was cold. The potatoes and the pasta were very cold. The waitress never once came back to ask us how our meal was or if we needed anything else. The atmosphere was terrible, with the staff swearing and loud rap music being played, from the kitchen.

My family was very dissatisfied with the overall experience at your restaurant and we will not be dining at that location again. Sincerely, Jennifer E. Seager

300 Chute Street

Menasha, WI

54952

f0bd3e81, 2009-01-20, 05:57AM CST

On 1/19/2009 at 6:00pm I ask my granddaughter where she want to go for her birthday.She said to a restaurant.So I decided to take to applebee.Went we got there it was a 15min.waiting which I didn't care.I gave my last name and for them to sign happy birthday.1/2 hour later we got seated.The waiter for us was a (guy)never got his name.Well he only came to the table 2times and we ask for some gravy,and his answer was it going to cost you extra o.k so he goes to the next table stay there taking .15 min later he comes with it and the way he put on the table I didn't like (for that he shounld it throw at me)I told him the gravy was cold and nothing. Still waiting for them to sign and more then 1/2 hour still nothing.And my granddaughter ask why they haven't sing to her (4yrs.old)I don't want anything.I just wantad for my granddaughter to have a nice birthday.Well after 3or more times they came to sing before we were out of there. Thank