Posted on Thursday, August 15th, 2002 at 12:00am CDT by 62fc7037

Company: Beefeater, Aylesford, Kent - poor Sunday lunch dining experience - slow service, poor service

Complaints.com received the following consumer message on August 13, 2002:

From:

RE: Beefeater, Aylesford, Kent - poor Sunday lunch dining experience - slow service, poor service

D ear Sir/Madam, I feel that I had to write as I am very upset about a recent episode in our local Beefeater on sunday 11th August, my husband and I, along with our three children went there to have our sunday lunch, when we arrived we were seated quite quickly, although we were waiting for at least half an hour for the waitress to come over and ask us what we wanted, then we waited another fifteen minutes to actually get our drinks.

Also, I would presume that when a family orders a meal, they eat their meals together, what actually happened on sunday was, when our meals were finally served, myself and my husband received our starters, that was then cleared away, then our children received their meals, then that was cleared away, then we received our main course!

The food was very poor, for what the food costs, there was hardly enough to constitute a full mean. We also had to repeatedly ask the waitress for our drinks, three times we had to ask her for a cola for one of our children We wanted to make a complaint about the poor service but was told that 'There was no one to complain to'. We just went away afterwards very disappointed and quite upset at the shoddy treatment, aswell as not even being able to have a moan to a manager. I dont know what you people do about these type of e mail complaints but thought I would just let you know how absolutely awful that Beefeater restaurant is. yours

Mrs Julie Whitmore