Mail Preference Service - Mail Preference Service, Carmel, NY - can't stop telemarketing calls, despite requests

Posted on Tuesday, August 13th, 2002 at 12:00am CDT by 8321da10

Company: Mail Preference Service

Category: Telemarketing

I have written - twice now-- to Mail Preference service, Box 643, Carmel, NY 10512 requesting that our names be removed from both their mail list and telephone lists...

I still receive those annoying telemarketer phone calls [just had one 15 minuets ago-- on Sunday no less]

Now -- how does one go about making sure that our names have been removed from these lists-- as I said I have written twice with the same request-- but it seems to fall on deaf ears and blind eyes.

Yes-- I do realize that there is a 90 day grace period-- my first request was in April... Thank you .

Chuck C., 2013-09-25, 07:56PM CDT

Got a flyer in reference to Advanced Hearing Technologies, Inc. located in Vienna and Springfield, Virginia. Call to request that my address be removed from their flyer, however was told that Mail Preference Service, PO Box 282, Carmel, NY, NY 10512 was the company that was mailing the flyers out.

I told by phone the Advanced Hearing Technologies, that if I needed a hearing aid, that the armed services or the VA would supply one for me. That I did not want any such flyers from anyone to my home address in reference to a hearing aid.