Posted on Tuesday, August 13th, 2002 at 12:00am CDT by a259887a

Company: 2001 Saturn sl2 - took for 6,000 mile oil change at Saturn, Beaumont, TX - trouble since

Complaints.com received the following consumer message on August 11, 2002:

From:

RE: 2001 Saturn sl2 - took for 6,000 mile oil change at Saturn, Beaumont, TX - trouble since

until i had my 6,ooo mile oil change at the saturn dealership in beaumont, texas i never had a noise now everytime i turn my car off it is ding, ding ding for the longest time and it is really loud once at krogers someone came after me to tell me i had a bomb.

brought it back several times and have been told that it will do this and nothing they can do, even contacted the home offfice/ now i brought my car in this week and it was doing tweet, tweet, on driver side, still makes the ding and now this told nothing they can do, and they really do not hear this, but then they have the window up ac on and radio on, so i guess they can not hear this.

i bought this car new and i am so upset. please help me . i understand old cars make noisesbut, not a new one

priscilla richard