eBay.com - suspended from using site - eBay won't say what problem is

Posted on Sunday, August 11th, 2002 at 12:00am CDT by a3c38733

Company: eBay.com - suspended from using site - eBay won't say what problem is

Complaints.com received the following consumer message on August 9, 2002:

From:

RE: eBay.com - suspended from using site - eBay won't say what problem is

ebay has suspended me from using ebay and they will not say what the problem is . I switched internet providers and I am using netzero ( paying for internet service ) and they will not allow me to used my netzero email account without giving them a credit card and checking account information . I have used ebay for about 2 years and have made about 200 purchases using money orders .

They say on their web site that they will not ask for or make you give them any such personnel information . But that is not true.I used to get 3-5 or more virus a day using my other email account listed with ebay but not now ebay refusing to allow me to use my netzero email account . I am still having trouble with hackers trying to access my computer while I am on the internet .

And I am not going to give out my personnel information on the internet . I called ebay on the telephone ( yes they have a phone but try getting the number from ebay it is408-558-7400 ) but still they would not tell me the problem .their web site is designed to give you the run around ( example one of the times when I tried to change email accounts with ebay they said to use a link to put in me personnel information not to have an email address listed but I could not get that link to come up without that email that had the link in it ) .

So I am stuck in this mess unable to use ebay with ebay refusing to tell me the problem so I can resolve the problem . ebay's web site use to be easy to use and you use to be able to contact someone to resolve issue's but ebay changed their web site and rules and the end result is the web site makes go around in circles ( one of the rule changes is to tell ebay first of fraud not not people outside of ebay .

I saw a listing for a key making machine for company that makes high security locks and emailed the company the listing it's hurting the company to have an illegal sale of their machine on ebay so I did not screw around with ebay in a couple of hours that listing was off ebay and then ebay changes their rules ) I am serious I talked to someone on the phone sand they would not tell me what the problem is so I could resolve it . ebay is a virtual monopoly and e-commerce needs to be regulated to protect consumers . thank you

5a0a338b, 2009-03-02, 06:04PM CST

Yeah - They Suck! I had the same type of problems.

Try OnLineAuction.com!

It's WAY better! Ebay is going to soon be the Dinosour of OnLine Auctions!

OLA RULES!

ca958c0d, 2009-08-16, 09:21PM CDT

There is a forum I found on the internet that is free, and helps with Ebay, PayPal, business and the law. Just post any question, the experts will answer it if it has not already been answered!

The forum has a lot of expert advice on it. http://www.modeeworld.com/forums I found advice there about how to avoid EBAY suspensions, get past PayPal limitations, also lots of detailed help on creating your own business, getting past trademark violations, VERO and lots more. Plus general advice on how best to sell on EBAY, what sells the best, how to get the best price for your product, really everything related to EBAY and internet business.

Also advice about how EBAY really works and how PayPal really works. The inside scoop.

Beautiful forum. I was made a moderator of the forum and I love it!