Computer Hardware - handheld - Cybiko - www.cybiko.com - Computer Hardware - Cybiko Cybiko didn't work

Posted on Wednesday, August 1st, 2001 at 12:00am CDT by 24125507

Company: Computer Hardware - handheld - Cybiko - www.cybiko.com

Complaints.com received the following e-message on July 31, 2001:

From:

RE: Computer Hardware - handheld - Cybiko - www.cybiko.com

To Anyone That Is considering to buy a Cybiko :

I bought a Cybiko off of the Cybiko website. The Cybiko I received didn't work. After getting "information" from Customer Service over the phone, I shipped back the Cybiko for repair at my cost. After about two weeks I got the Cybiko back, but I still had the same problem. I called Cybiko's Customer Service (1-877-4-CYBIKO) to get very ignorant and unprofessional answers from them. They told me to ship back the Cybiko computer again at my cost. That sounded very ridiculous because I spent $100 for a brand new product. I called them about 4 times, 3 of which the representatives hung up on me after I asked them who I was talking to. The supervisor wasn't available neither of the times I called, a two day period of time. Right now my problem is yet to be solved. I don't think it is right that I must spend my own money for shipping back a brand new, but defected, product more than once. When I told them I wanted to return the product, they told me it was "impossible."

***Think twice before you decide to buy a Cybiko. It seems like a scam on a big scale.***

COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_33768#