1-800-GA4 Flowers - 1-800-GA4 Flowers - USA 4 Flowers.com - paid for flowers not delivered on time

Posted on Thursday, May 1st, 2003 at 12:00am CDT by 67965598

Product: USA4Flowers.com

Company: 1-800-GA4 Flowers

Category: Products, Services

I ordered flowers for my mother in law on April 16th for delivery on Friday, April 16, 2003. These Flowers were never delivered!!!! I have tried to called customer services and the number where I placed the order which is 1-800-GA4 Flowers. Which happens to be USA 4 Flowers.com. I went to the web site to get a number because I wanted to talk to a live person regarding the order.

The debit has been deducted from my checking account and my mother in law did not get her Easter Tulips!!!! When I called the company to try and resolved the situation I got an irate man screaming at me with foul language. Would not let me speak or even ask a question let alone ask his name. He would not have given it to me anyway!!!

This man does not need to be talking to customers and really needs some anger management counseling to say the least. All I wanted was for someone to check my order to see what and where these flowers had ended up and rectify my order.

I do not think that is asking a lot of a business. I intend to pursue this further if proper action is not taken. This was a horrid experience that I do not want anyone to have to go through. If I have to make an example ...I will. Sincerely Jessica McDonnell Woodbridge, VA 22193