Posted on Sunday, April 13th, 2003 at 12:00am CDT by 6530d945

Company: 2000 Suzuki Grand Vitari - needs new tires and new brakes at 30,000 miles - seat belt on the drivers side no longer works properly

Complaints.com received the following on April 11, 2003:

From: Ruhmel, Kathy [COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_25564#]

RE: 2000 Suzuki Grand Vitari - needs new tires and new brakes at 30,000 miles - seat belt on the drivers side no longer works properly

I' m not sure how this is going to work but I feel something needs to be said. I have leased a 2000 Suzuki Grand Vitari new. This vehicle has given me nothing but problems, it needed new tires and new brakes at only 30,000 mile's.

That's 30,000 miles after only two years, and so the vehicle would pass state inspection. The seat belt on the drivers side no longer works properly. These are just a few problems, may I also add that I have the car serviced regularly.

The other complaint I have pertaining to this is the way Suzuki has handled my complaints to them. After writing to them it took a two and half months for a response, which basically stated that they did not care about the quality of their product. I responded with another letter in which their respond still remains the same.

I do not recommend the purchase of any Suzuki vehicle.

Sincerely,