An Example of Bad Faith... Questionable Intent - Online Businesses - totallyfreebies.com have not received a single item

Posted on Monday, April 30th, 2001 at 12:00am CDT by fa0bb8f6

Company: An Example of Bad Faith... Questionable Intent

8 for April 30, 2001

Complaints.com received the following e-message on April 29, 2001:

From: {SNOMAN} [COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_34955#]

RE: An Example of Bad Faith... Questionable Intent

I have just unsubscribe to an internet site totallyfreebies.com . They are also doing internet business with listbot.com . As a registered user via email newsletters, I was told of 'freebie" offers and directed by hyperlink to those offers. Many of the offers required some form of registration using personal contact location info. I was very scrupulous not to release anything I felt too personal. Some of the freebies I responded to included mouse pads, t-shirts, coffee mugs, writing papers, colognes, a Swiss Army knife, MP3 CD.

To date [having previously contacted the group by email to discuss my disappointment] more than 90 days post subscription, I have not received a single item. How can every item fail to be provided/delivered? While I'm certain that my personal contact info was used in every case, I have received nothing for my part in the "service". Surfers should be made aware of this disengenuine method of operation.