Upstate Paving and Sealcoating - Upstate Paving

Location: 81 Cordova Drive Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
SARATOGA SPRINGS, NY, 12866, US

URL: http://www.upstatepavingandsealcoating.com/

Category: Products, Services

This Company was contracted to repave a driveway, what they did was a abomination! They showed up to the job without the necessary equipment to lay asphalt. The practice of a shovel and rake has been replaced with machinery to make a smooth and level finish. However that is ultimately not what happened, All work was done by hand and not a skilled one at that. The entire job was not smooth and lacking material in spots, Where it was stated that a concrete slab needs a pitch away from it the Asphalt is built up around it not on the same plane. A walkway was paved between two structures using the siding as a edge. The asphalt was layed up above the bottom of it damaging it from the heat. When confronted about it, it was explained that is how it's done...I think Not! The job was supposed to have various areas dug out to regain grade, this would have constituted effort and work. That did not happen,instead it was just paved over. When it was bought to their attention, "that wasn't part of the contract" So what was? I give you money, you take it and leave me with more problems than I had originally, and in a sense it's my fault that I complained...There is many other issues along with this job but too much to list. I have never seen a company operate like this and hope that I never see one ever again...