ie tactical.com - purchased items never received

Posted on Wednesday, July 23rd, 2014 at 9:32pm CDT by Charles M.

Company: ie tactical.com

Location: rancho cucamonga, ca, 91730
RANCHO CUCAMONGA, CA, 91730, US

URL: www.ietactical.com

Category: Internet Services

I ordered rifle parts from ie tactical on 5/30/14 the web site indicated the parts were in stock and I paid a rush delivery fee for 5 to 6 day delivery, its now 7/23/14 still not received items. I emailed ie tactical 6/23/14 with no responce. I texted the company per the web site instructions they responded items on the way one or two days 6/26/14. I sent a new text to them 7/15/14 telling them i feel i have been ripped off and I would be contacting my bank for a resolution. It is now 7/23/14 ie tactical has not contacted me per email or text. This is the worst $500.00 I have ever spent and the worst business i have ever dealt with no communication what so ever. I filed a complaint with the better business bureau will see what happens. I will continue to give bad reviews at every web site I can find until I receive my product this is bad business.

d5fd8f2b, 2014-09-04, 08:31PM CDT

I feel your pain, I am in the same boat. I ordered some lower for my AR on 7/27/2014. IE Tactical charged my card, but then I waited over what is now a month 09//4/2014. I attempted many time to call and text the company, but no response. So, at this point I am out 183.57. I checked their website, it was up and running at the end of July 2014, but now UNDER CONSTRUCTION, BACK UP IN 2-5 DAYS. Oops, its been weeks, site is still down?. At this point I feel rip off too. I called my bank to attempt to retrieve my fund and also filed a complaint with the better business bureau, still waiting to see if IE tactical, response. Strongly advice anyone wanting to do business with this company, think twice, beware, safe your money.