ie tactical.com - purchased items never received

Posted on Wednesday, July 23rd, 2014 at 9:32pm CDT by Charles M.

Company: ie tactical.com

Location: rancho cucamonga, ca, 91730
RANCHO CUCAMONGA, CA, 91730, US

URL: www.ietactical.com

Category: Internet Services

I ordered rifle parts from ie tactical on 5/30/14 the web site indicated the parts were in stock and I paid a rush delivery fee for 5 to 6 day delivery, its now 7/23/14 still not received items. I emailed ie tactical 6/23/14 with no responce. I texted the company per the web site instructions they responded items on the way one or two days 6/26/14. I sent a new text to them 7/15/14 telling them i feel i have been ripped off and I would be contacting my bank for a resolution. It is now 7/23/14 ie tactical has not contacted me per email or text. This is the worst $500.00 I have ever spent and the worst business i have ever dealt with no communication what so ever. I filed a complaint with the better business bureau will see what happens. I will continue to give bad reviews at every web site I can find until I receive my product this is bad business.

d5fd8f2b, 2014-09-04, 08:31PM CDT

I feel your pain, I am in the same boat. I ordered some lower for my AR on 7/27/2014. IE Tactical charged my card, but then I waited over what is now a month 09//4/2014. I attempted many time to call and text the company, but no response. So, at this point I am out 183.57. I checked their website, it was up and running at the end of July 2014, but now UNDER CONSTRUCTION, BACK UP IN 2-5 DAYS. Oops, its been weeks, site is still down?. At this point I feel rip off too. I called my bank to attempt to retrieve my fund and also filed a complaint with the better business bureau, still waiting to see if IE tactical, response. Strongly advice anyone wanting to do business with this company, think twice, beware, safe your money.

DRD, 2014-09-24, 07:21AM CDT

Same deal, ordered a part in May (2014), after not receiving it, got one response after

sending a few emails saying there was an error in the Paypal payment process.

They said it was corrected and the shipment would go out the following Monday.

Never was received, sent many unanswered emails, calls always go to voicemail with messages never returned. Ridicules!!