SBI - Complain Against SBI for Cash withdrowing System

Posted on Monday, July 21st, 2014 at 11:54am CDT by Bhisara K.

Product: SBI Saving A/c ATM

Company: SBI

Location: Main Road, At- Nari, Ta&Dist- Bhavnagar 364004
BHAVANAGAR, GUJARAT, 364004, IN

Respected sir,

I am Krunal Bhisara. My SBI Saving a/c no. 30060892698 in NARI Branch.

NARI Branch code is 3764. I Studying in MBA at Gandhinagar Gujarat.

Date 24th December 2013 available balance in my a/c is Rs.17955. and i withdraw Rs.10000 and after that i withdraw same date Rs. 6000. next day(25th December 2013), I withdraw Rs. 1000.

After that my Saving A/c Available Balance is Rs.955.

my problem start from Date 26th December 2013. Bank Set Hold on My Saving Ac. stop my all services and Blame me you withdraw Rs 10000 two time on 24th December.

Bank Block My account and stop my all services 26th December 2013 to 27th June 2014.

I withdraw from Gandhinagar Sector 14 ATM.

I Registered my complaint on Bank 2 time but bank not give reply.

after then Branch Manager was Changed and My Problem Also Increased.

i go to bank at that time, Manager Said that that is not my problem. bank say that u withdraw 2 time Rs 10000.

then i say that please check video footage and solve my problem but bank not give me reply anything.

you Deposit your outstanding rs 10000 and start your services. at that time i Said to Branch Manager If you not solve my problem then I will Registered FIR in Police Station. then Manager say i haven't Problem.

Manager Know that this Problem Create by Banking ATM System Problem.

but he not solve my problem. His Boss/ Superior not give Positive Response regarding this Problem.

for this problem my travel expenses arround Rs.2500.

today also bank say me you Deposit your outstanding amount of Rs 10000.

i am very Dissatisfied with SBI Bank.

Please help to solve my problem.

If u Require any Detail or Information Regarding My Problem You Contact me Through My Email bhisarakrunal202gmail.com or 09173312161.

I hope you help to solve this Problem.

Thank You.