Syntax Technologies, Noida - Collecting illegal fees.

Posted on Monday, July 14th, 2014 at 4:54am CDT by Anupam R.

Company: Syntax Technologies, Noida

Location: IN

Category: Job, Career

Sir/Madam,

I am a Job seeker name ? Anupam Roy Karmakar from Tinsukia(Assam).

I have got a call from Syntax Technologies, Noida from this telephone no.- +911206516098. They called in this my telephone number +919435920274 and told me there are various job openings in private sector banks in Assam. And asked me to pay a registration fees in two parts amounting of Rs.1500/- and another fees of Rs. 1600/-. Which was fully refundable and if I fail to get the job the amount is also fully refundable told me by them. At the time of payment they instructed me to type in the browser http://syntaxtechnologies.in/zp a form generate on the screen and have to fill it and after that a payment screen generate on the screen through which want to pay like debit card, VISA etc. But I have paid these amounts through my IDBI VISA card on dated 03/06/2014. After the payment they told me that telephonic interview will be held on Thursday, 05/06/2014. But after that they are not respond me but I still trying to contact with them but they won?t response my calls and messages. Each and every time I call in their number from mobile but they blocked my phone numbers but if I call from other number there will ring and call receive but If I told my name and address then they cut it.

So, Sir/Madam it is very necessary to take action against them. and I want to get my refunded money.

Following are the details:-

their email id?s which was I receive mails and contact them and phone number

i) [email protected]

ii) [email protected]

iii) +911206516098

payment details:-

i) orderId ZPLive1401774740499. The transaction was completed successfully.03/06/2014

ii) orderId ZPLive1401777243851. The transaction was completed successfully.03/06/2014

my bank statement shows this following details:-

i) VISA-POS/Syntax Technologies Noida

ii) VISA-POS/Syntax Technologies Noida

After my online complaint about Syntax Technologies, Noida on dated 16/06/2014 they reply in my mail that there was a technical issue but wait for two days or three days but each n every time I ask about refund they usually reply me that there is technical problem money can not be transferred but I gave them my alternate bank account no. but again they told me there is technical issue. It is about one month left but they are not refunding my money. They are a liar some time they not response any message if I warn them about next compliant than they reply.