Brake Masters Anthem Az. vision way - auto repair

Posted on Thursday, July 10th, 2014 at 10:05pm CDT by rj s.

Product: automotive service alignment

Company: Brake Masters Anthem Az. vision way

Category: Cars, Motorcycles, Boats, Vehicles

Been doing business with the Anthem Az. Brake Masters for over 2 years without any problems, called and set up an appointment for an alignment for my 4x4 chevy p.u got there the mechanic took it for a test drive which they have never done before, they put it on the alignment rack and told me that it needed upper and lower ball joints and tie rod ends, I told the service writer Adam and he knows my truck, that they just replaced all of these items last time it was in less than 6 months ago, I asked him how come they wore out so fast, he did not have an explanation , I told him to lower the truck and I was never coming back to this rip off joint ever again, the mechanic that drove my truck out told me that the tie rods are going to fall off, I told him I was in the auto repair business for 17 years and only saw 1 tie rod fall off and that was a very old worn out 73 ford from the res, and they just tied it back up with a piece of inner tube, so don't B.S. me the tie rods are only 6 months old. he told me not to be pissed off as him, I told him pissed off is an understatement that I will be writing a negative review on ever consumer web site I can find and will be filing a complaint with the better business bureau and the attorney general for scare tactics and being crooked no good bassturds.....