Plisco - DO NOT "BUY" FROM PLISCO.COM! TRUST ME

Posted on Wednesday, July 9th, 2014 at 6:20pm CDT by Zach D.

Product: Invicta 8928ob/all products

Company: Plisco

URL: www.plisco.com

Category: Online Scams

I purchased an Invicta 8928ob watch from their website that costs $50. Amazon.com sells the watch for $79.99, however I said what the heck it shouldn't be that bad considering that when I searched the watch name on google shopping, and plisco had it at the lowest price! Plisco.com also has a bestseller section and they're featured on shopmania. Just to verify, I searched "plisco.com fake" on google and there were no results. (there were plenty of complaints for "plisco.com scam" though which is what I searched after the purchase)

I began to trust them at this point, but I wanted to make sure so I checked their privacy policy, terms, shipping, and every other page and it seemed legit. So I searched the name of the watch on their website, and "bought it" (there was no add to cart button, and the "Buy Now" link led me to a page that says order confirmation with the word "processing", I wasn't done yet.. There was NO PAYMENT METHOD SECTION! Instead I needed to buy a $50 playstation card from amazon because of a "promotion made from our supplier", and paste the..no not the amazon order #, but the card code to [email protected]! This was the biggest load of BULLSHIT that I've ever seen, but I tried giving them a chance. So being the stupid person that I was at that point in time, I purchased the Playstation card, copied the code, and pasted it to their email. My "order" still said "processing" on plisco.com for several days. I then notified them on their customer service email, which said "warm regards, Christina T. Watts at the end of the email. Now keep in mind that "Christina T. Watts" is the same name that was used at the end of the payments email address as well. So I thought well this is sort of bizzare. Anyway, what the email their email said was"

Hello,

Thank you for your email. Your order will be shipped in a couple of hours, we're sorry for the delay.

Warm Regards,

Christina T. Watts

plisco.com Customer Service

At this point I felt a bit better about the purchase. Then another email was received the next day (not in a few hours):

Detailed Invoice:

Date Ordered: Wednesday 25 June, 2014

Comments:

our order has been shipped.

Please note free shipping can take up to seven business days.

Delivery estimate: July 2, 2014 - July 3, 2014

Your current order status is: Shipped

Please reply to this email if you have any questions.

This email address was given to us by you or by one of our customers. If you

feel that you have received this email in error, please send an email to

[email protected]

This e-mail is sent in accordance with the US CAN-SPAM Law in effect

01/01/2004. Removal requests can be sent to this address and will be honored

and respected.

The end of that email gave it all away..I then sent several emails after that, and received no response! Its been 12 days, and still no product. So I took a last resort move, and called up amazon asking to give me a refund on the playstation card. They said that they don't normally refund, But since im a loyal customer and I told them the card was unused (hoping that it was), they checked the card. When they checked it, they found out that the card has been used and they couldn't refund the purchase.

Now I'm thinking that some immature person is scamming people just to play some games on their little playstation. I HATE SCAMMERS, but then again WHO DOESN'T! Lesson Learned.. Do not purchase from a website that doesn't accept PayPal and/or tells you to purchase a PS gift card, and send the code directly to them...this stuff makes me sick!

894d03eb, 2014-07-11, 11:33AM CDT

The same identical experience happened to me with Plisco. I thought I was purchasing a

Nike Watch for 50.00. Followed the instructions for the Amazon game card. I have been following up and getting no reply to my emails. It's been several weeks now. Its been terribly disappointing.

Psalm 51, 2014-07-12, 02:14PM CDT

same thing happened to us for a smart watch. stupid is as stupid does. i reported them to ic3 and the fbi. Unite! spam this guy to extinction [email protected]

063b6b3e, 2014-07-15, 03:18PM CDT

This company is a complete scam and should be avoided. AVOID.

43748cee, 2014-07-17, 01:00AM CDT

I also was scammed by plisco.com. I have been waiting for a response and/or the product for nine days and counting.

Psalm 51, 2014-07-17, 01:35AM CDT

I contacted ShopMania, the button at the top of plisco.com home page and they suspended the account. Hooray! One for the good guys.

I also contacted the BBB and they are going after them

I also contacted Samsung and they are going after them.

Go after this guy report him anywhere and everywhere. This guy is a malignant parasite AND a dirt bag