AT&T business mobile - Waste of time "help" from AT&T

Posted on Saturday, June 21st, 2014 at 11:23am CDT by Gabriel F.

Product: Business mobile

Company: AT&T business mobile

Location: ??????
FL, US

URL: m.att.com

Category: Telecommunications

Here is a copy of the chat I had with Elizabeth Hutchens of AT&T. She was the 4th contact/phone/address given by their representatives. No one could help me.

Elizabeth Hutchens

You are now connected with 'Elizabeth Hutchens'.

You

I already chatted with one of you, passed the ball to 800 number, wasted my time there, and then given a direct way of contacting you thru the web. Will you be able to see what I see in my screen or just tell me about it?

You

Hello Elizabeth. Are you there?

You

Was this a computer answer or you are really there?

You

If you tell me what is going on I can make the decision whether if I want to wait or not. This is a little ridiculous.

You

Elizabeth, my cat can type faster than you. What the hell is going on. I been waiting 10 minutes for you to start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You

Instead of more excuses, could you please tell me the name of your department and the city you work at??

I can also copy & paste

see...

You

P lease tell me the name of your department and the city you work at??

You

P lease tell me the name of your department and the city you work at??

You

It's been like 15 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Could you please tell me the name of your department and the city you work at??

You

It's been 20 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! could you please tell me the name of your department and the city you work at??

Elizabeth Hutchens

There may be a problem communicating with Elizabeth Hutchens. Please wait while you're connected to another specialist.

Elizabeth Hutchens

You are now connected with 'Elizabeth Hutchens'.

You

I have waited enough. Could you please tell me the name of your supervisor or the department and city that work at? I am not interested in playing your game any more. You have a lot of time in your hands and making probably $40 an hour to help business owners like me with their account. I am getting no help. Someone will listen to me.

You

https://m.att.com/businessmobile/r/p/h?p/5266&m=8132455669#livepersonChat - lies

You

it has been like 30 minutes already. why can you answer me????? what are you waiting for.???????

*** Agent has ended the chat ***