Brothers Plumbing and Heating, Pat Melvin - Poor Workmanship, Fraud, Deceptive Business

Posted on Monday, June 16th, 2014 at 1:07pm CDT by bill

Plumbers &

Gasfitters:

Journeyman

Plumber License

I had a new heating system put in, from oil to gas and they did a good job doing that ,but when it came to coming back to fixing problems with their work they are not reliable. I have called the owner (Patrick)many times to take care of the issue. After weeks of trying to get him over he finally did and acknowledged the problem and said he would get back to us with a solution. Well its been another 3 weeks with many phone calls,emails and text messages with no response at all to fix his work. My next step is BBB. Very frustrating especially when he says he will come over a certain day or time he is a no show. Disappointed in their customer service. UPDATE: So finally the owner sends out a worker to come fix the problem and installed the parts needed which fixed the problem but the worker leaves the job without fully getting the air out of lines for part of my house. So no heat for half of house. Called the owner and his attitude,was "what do u want me to do", and hangs up on phone. Luckily the family member that was there watched what worker was trying to do and was kinda familiar with heating systems. A week later the owner calls not to find out if we are all set, but to find out why I gave him bad review. I did give him 2 stars for the job done but changed to 1 star due to the fact that this company needs better customer service especially when spending thousands of dollars. I am done with them. The Better Business Bureau has them listed as:

Type of Entity