Jack sawyer asphalt paving - Scammed by jack sawyer

Posted on Sunday, June 8th, 2014 at 2:16pm CDT by Celia C.

Product: paving scam north dakota

Company: Jack sawyer asphalt paving

Location: 1940 s Broadway
MINOT, ND, 58701, US

URL: Jacksawyerpaving.com

Category: Building, Construction

This man jack sawyer 6 years ago stopped by my house with left over asphalt and took me to the cleaners. I wrote the check to Alan sawyer. Who was his cousin/partner I have been upset by this for 6 years so when a man came by my house named Fred brooks. Says he can repair my driveway I agreed he also scammed me and after I investigated Fred brooks was arrested in Wisconsin for a paving scam and come to find out he is jack sawyers brotherinlaw and partner and when I google Alan sawyer he also has been arrested for similar charges I feel so silly I am 86 years old and I am so upset by what happened I will never trust another person again. Another local company told me jack sawyer sprayed roof coating and gasoline on my driveway and it never dried and when he told me the asphalt was going to be 3 inches it was actually 1inch in most places I hope by me putting this on the web it will stop jack sawyer from scamming any other elderly people or hiring other scammers to do his dirty work. PLEASE DONT BE HIS NEXT VICTIM he will tell you of all the people going around scamming then he will scam you his self my kids are getting a lawyer and I am strongly thinking of going to the media and exposing this GYPSY SCAM JACK SAWYER IS BEHIND

jack s., 2014-06-10, 07:10AM CDT

This is the owner of Jack sawyer asphalt paving..these are all lies that are being posted by competition...look up my company..i dont have no partners...and i dont go door to door selling leftover asphalt...i am going to get ip adresses traced..and sue for these false accusations..

Business Reply  jack s., 2014-06-12, 04:00PM CDT

who ever made this complaint should post your name and phone number...this is the owner of Jack sawyer asphalt paving and im being slandered by competition..i check me out on the BBB...and i have no partners by none of the name mentioned..

Business Reply  jack s., 2014-06-28, 06:05PM CDT

Please post your real name and who you are...my lawyers will find out who you are...you will never slander and tell lies on this company again!