NAMJet - Deplorable service

Posted on Saturday, May 31st, 2014 at 9:36pm CDT by Indo B.

Product: Waterjet TJ 431

Company: NAMJet

Location: 4965 kingston street, Denver, Colorado
DENVER, CO, US

URL: www.namjet.com

Category: Cars, Motorcycles, Boats, Vehicles

My company has contacted NAMJet for warranty issues regarding the TJ 431 waterjet they sold me. The aluminum 5086 stators and deflector gates and intake are wearing extremely poorly. We learned recently of NAMJet retaining a government contract through their parent company, Birdon America. It seems the policy of their General Manager, Jim Ducker, is to disregard their existing and previous clientele and put the government as a priority. My waterjet has had significant issues. Several of the welds cracked in the intake. I was working with the senior engineer at namjet to resolve these issues. He gave me very good advice regarding the engineering theory and application behind the jet performance. He also ran a flow analysis for me and was right on the money with what my hp vs rpm should be. I believe his name was Matt. I was in consistent contact with him regarding my questions. All of the sudden he was let go by the company and I have had no response since. I have left several messages for Tom Hendrickson, supposedly leading the engineering and operations department. I have concluded that he has absolutely no knowledge of the water jets. I also had a brief discussion with Jim Ducker, who seemed to not care about my existing problem and only wanted to sell me a new jet! The company was much better run by Len Hill. I will not be purchasing any parts or jets from namjet ever again. I will tell all my fishing buddies of my experience.