Xerox - Identity Theft/Non-Payment for work that I did

Posted on Saturday, May 24th, 2014 at 12:49pm CDT by Ellen R.

Product: ACS/Sprint

Company: Xerox

Location: 3054 SE 181st
PORTLAND, OR, 97230, US

URL: www.indeed.com/q-zerox

Category: Job, Career

They had me log onto their computer to accept the job that I had applied for, collected all my identity and never paid me for the work that I performed. I have a complaint in with BOLI but government investigations take a long time. Lydia Ailes and Miranda McPherson told me I would be reporting to TODD CROUSE with ACS but didn't give his contact information so I think this is an employment scam, but I will find out for sure when I get a copy of my background check and drug test in the mail from Quest Diagnostics.

Sprint Call Center, Xero, or ACS whoever you are, you owe me for a days work of reading through your work manual, putting in my direct deposit info, reading hours and hours of your policies and procedures, initialing away my voice, my picture, my identity and my intellectual property. You owe me for a days labor, and I want it by Tuesday May 27, 2014.

ANAND B., 2015-09-01, 04:56AM CDT

I worked for TATA DOCOMO FRANCHISEE FROM MAY2014 TO MAY 2015 OF WHICH I HAVE NOT RECEIVED PROPER SALARY FROM SEPTEMBER2014 TO MAY2015.IN THIS PERIOD SHE ONLY GAVE ME RS.11000/ CASH SALARY[NOVEMBER2014]AND LATERON IMMEDIATELY SHE TOOK RS 7000/ AND AGAIN RS 5000/ i.e.RS.12000/ FROM ME WHICH SHE PAID ME RS 15000/i.e.RS.5000+RS10000 [TRANSFERRED TO MY BANK ACCOUNT].BUT WHEN I TALKED ABOUT MY SALARY SHE SAID I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GIVE COMPLETE SALARY FROM SEPTEMBER 2014-MAY2015 HOWEVER MADAM AGREED TO PAY RS.40000/-AND GAVE ME 2PDC OF RS.20000/- EACH.WHEN I DEPOSITED CHEQUES BOTH GOT BOUNCED.AND NOW MADAM IS SAYING SHE WILL NOT PAY ANY SALARY.I WENT TO POLICE STATION TO COMPLAIN.POLICE INSPECTOR SAID THIS IS A CIVIL CASE AND YOU HAVE TO GO TO COURT.I WENT TO LAWYER AND LAWYER FEES IS VERY HIGH.THEN ONE OF MY FRIEND RECOMMENDED ME TO KNOCK THE DOOR OF CONSUMER COURT FOR JUSTICE.PLEASE HELP ME REGARDS ANAND BADLANI MOB NO.9167532129 CHEMBUR, MUMBAI MAHARASHTRA