SATHYA Agencies Pvt Ltd - Sold Used Item

Posted on Thursday, May 22nd, 2014 at 3:49am CDT by 1d7b7c25

Product: Preethi Mixie Lavender (MG 176)

Company: SATHYA Agencies Pvt Ltd

Location: 247C/3 Palayamkottai Road Tuticorin
TUTICORIN, TAMIL NADU, 628002, IN

URL: sathyabazaar.com

Category: Appliances, Equipment, Tools

I purchased a Preethi Mixie Lavender (MG 176) from Sathyabazaar.com.

I have shocked when open the pack! The product's condition is not good, fresh one! It seems as used item (or may be refurbished or recycled)! Anyone can admit it while see the product!

Before sales, they called many times and begged to order. After sales, there is no care me (customer)!

I've complaint about the product's condition on phone. The support staff did not care anything at all! At first, she said that they opened the pack, checked and sent the item". Then at last she changed that "they bought from company and send to me as fresh!!!". Then I emailed them, no reply. After few hours, they called and begged to "do not return the product please, we are talking with manager, we will inform you how can we handle this". But until now, nobody inform/call/email at their side.

There is lot of popular online stores there, but I believed on sathyabazaar.com, Even they are not a biggest online shop! If sathyabazaar is a biggest online store or REALLY GENUINE Business, the product could be a fresh! But this one sathyabazaar sent is may be from sathyabazaar's store room!

There is a lots of products available on online stores, But I chosen Preethi and sathyabazaar.com, because I got that you are a Preethi authorized distributor!

I have bought many products online, but no one has such a condition sathyabazaar.com sent! Because all my purchases are made on other reputable online stores!

All online stores appreciated and respects their buyers, Specially a new buyer! But sathyabazaar.com have not had care me (I'm a new buyer).

PLEASE STAY AWAY from Sathyabazaar.com and buying Sathya Bazaar company!

The company Contact Address:

Name: Mr. M. Parthiban (AGM, Sathya Bazaar)

Email: [email protected]

Address: 247C/3 Palayamkottai RoadTuticorin - 628002

Phone: 0461-4057777

Time: 9am to 9pm Mon-Sat (IST)