Depositphotos - Depositphotos is an Online Scam

Posted on Thursday, May 8th, 2014 at 6:13pm CDT by Nasima D.

Company: Depositphotos

Location: 110 E Broward Blvd #1700

Category: Online Scams

Depositphotos is dangling a new affiliate and discount coupon as lure. On 1st April I've received an email with a 15% discount promo code" from"

I have signed up and subscribed for 100 images per day which they charged me $560.15 using skrill payment method.

Invoice No. '- S-1340921

Note: I have everything screenshots, invoice, payment info and all emails

After 3 days they blocked my account for no reason, without even sending me a notice or warning. I tried to contact them but no one answered my call I contact their live support, the only message I got from them was "Please, write to support"

All emails and phone calls to seek an explanation have been ignored.

And any attempt to highlight complaints on their Facebook page leads to an immediate ban.

Before filing a complaint against depositphotos, I tried to contacted but unfortunately they ignored me and the only message I got form them was "Your account has been detected as a participant of fraudulent activities."

They refused provide me any explanation and refused to refund my money forcing me to contact BBB for help

Kvrc S., 2015-06-25, 12:22AM CDT

How to get back your money from depositphotos?

When you make complain on this website, depositphotos is gonna do everything you ask, if you have right.

Please spread this link others (forums) to inform them like I did for you. I hope you like to see them out of business like they deserve it.

Here is explanation why they must to show immediately "understanding" for you.