BayShore Ocean View Patong - Bayshore Patong Ocean View Condos Michael Petersen

Posted on Wednesday, May 7th, 2014 at 4:57pm CDT by Mo B.

Product: Bayshore Patong Ocean View Condos

Company: BayShore Ocean View Patong

Location: 123/6-7 Moo4 Tambon Rawai, Phuket, Thailand
PATONG BEACH, PHUKET, TH

URL: http://www.bayshoreprojects.com

Category: Building, Construction

Do not do any business with Bayshoreprojects or any of Bayshore companies in Thailand. They will take your money, make promises and never deliver.

I have invested on two Studio condos in BayShore Ocean View Patong in Phuket Thailand and paid them a down payment of US $150,000.00 back in 2011/2012. They have kept promising me that the condos will be ready soon but they have not delivered yet ( the contract date was for Dec 2013). They keep saying that it is due to rainfall but this just an excuse since the rainfall has been the same for the past couple of years and all the work left to be done is inside and has nothing to do with the rain outside.

I would urge everyone not invest or do any more business with Bayshore and specifically Michael Petersen since they never follow through and keep their promises.

Now they have cancelled the contract since I did not pay them more money?

So, we have to go to court in order to get my money back.

Beware of Bayshore and Michael Petersen in Patong Phuket.

lynda v., 2015-01-12, 08:59PM CST

Just read your email it seems like this is happing to us to. we have paid all but last payment to bayshore,they asked us for finally payment a few months ago, we asked them if the Builing was complete and also asked for some photos, But know reply. Ive just emailed them again.

Mo B., 2015-01-12, 09:18PM CST

Please contact me at: [email protected]

I just got back from Patong Beach in Phuket and can share some info with you.

I am taking Bayshore to court in order to get my money back as they cancelled my contract.

Glenda D., 2015-01-27, 05:53AM CST

Sounds like a very familiar story. We are still waiting for the completion of the condo too. We were also told it was the rain that has held things up; they even showed film of it, including footage of the works being performed.

If Mo B has just returned from Phuket, what stage is it at?

Mo B., 2015-01-27, 12:40PM CST

Please contact me at [email protected] so that I can send you some pics and put you in touch with other people in the same situation.

Mo B., 2015-01-27, 12:41PM CST