BayShore Ocean View Patong - Bayshore Patong Ocean View Condos Michael Petersen

Posted on Wednesday, May 7th, 2014 at 4:57pm CDT by Mo B.

Product: Bayshore Patong Ocean View Condos

Company: BayShore Ocean View Patong

Location: 123/6-7 Moo4 Tambon Rawai, Phuket, Thailand
PATONG BEACH, PHUKET, TH

URL: http://www.bayshoreprojects.com

Category: Building, Construction

Do not do any business with Bayshoreprojects or any of Bayshore companies in Thailand. They will take your money, make promises and never deliver.

I have invested on two Studio condos in BayShore Ocean View Patong in Phuket Thailand and paid them a down payment of US $150,000.00 back in 2011/2012. They have kept promising me that the condos will be ready soon but they have not delivered yet ( the contract date was for Dec 2013). They keep saying that it is due to rainfall but this just an excuse since the rainfall has been the same for the past couple of years and all the work left to be done is inside and has nothing to do with the rain outside.

I would urge everyone not invest or do any more business with Bayshore and specifically Michael Petersen since they never follow through and keep their promises.

Now they have cancelled the contract since I did not pay them more money?

So, we have to go to court in order to get my money back.

Beware of Bayshore and Michael Petersen in Patong Phuket.

lynda v., 2015-01-12, 08:59PM CST

Just read your email it seems like this is happing to us to. we have paid all but last payment to bayshore,they asked us for finally payment a few months ago, we asked them if the Builing was complete and also asked for some photos, But know reply. Ive just emailed them again.

Mo B., 2015-01-12, 09:18PM CST

Please contact me at: [email protected]

I just got back from Patong Beach in Phuket and can share some info with you.

I am taking Bayshore to court in order to get my money back as they cancelled my contract.

Glenda D., 2015-01-27, 05:53AM CST

Sounds like a very familiar story. We are still waiting for the completion of the condo too. We were also told it was the rain that has held things up; they even showed film of it, including footage of the works being performed.

If Mo B has just returned from Phuket, what stage is it at?

Mo B., 2015-01-27, 12:40PM CST

Please contact me at [email protected] so that I can send you some pics and put you in touch with other people in the same situation.

Mo B., 2015-01-27, 12:41PM CST

John U., 2015-09-30, 07:21AM CDT

Have you been ripped off in a property deal?

A common tactic used in Thailand is to sell a condo or villa on a "contract" pre-construction, with say 24 monthly payments. About the time the completion is due, at 18 to 24 months, there is a delay. The developer tells you to hold the last two payments, being the nice guy that he is, till the project is finished. When you miss those payments, at his suggestion, you breach the contract and they keep all your money!

It happens ALL THE TIME! You are not the only one to get ripped off!

We have 3 pending cases against such property cases in Phuket and Hua Hin. If you would like to get your money back then contact us with your details. If it happened to you then it happened to others, let's stop it now.

We want to balance the scales of justice.

Bayshore O., 2015-10-03, 01:20PM CDT

Yeah all business with success got enemies, Bayshore Ocean View open in 2014. Bayshore is one of the most success full companies in Phuket all sold out so should do something correct :-)

Bayshore Unveils Free Trust Certificate Project to Improve Internet Safety

Monday, February 2013 (Phuket, Thailand) The internet is increasingly safe due to a new initiative by Bayshore; a private security, technology and real estate development conglomerate with offices around the world. Recently, the group revealed an innovative solution for online security whereby personal or business webmasters can freely secure their website by Bay Shore generously supplied bandwidth and platform. The Trust certificate enables a secure, proprietary verification which informs web surfers about the veracity of a website?s authenticity. This security system is similar to SSL and combats a recent explosion of fake websites which are being used to steal information from the unsuspecting public.

Bayshore innovative solution arose out of growing exploitation of internet security whereby anyone can publish a website including scammers with malicious intent. The fraudsters operate to deceive and steal financial or personal information, thereby harming the entire infrastructure of E-commerce itself. In fact, every day hundreds of phishing sites such as a fake Facebook pages or counterfeit websites of banks are posted online.

Often, links to these fake websites appear in your email inbox and may seem legitimate. Until the advent of Bayshore Trust Certificate, it has been very difficult to verify the authenticity of websites. Therefore, phishing sites have acted as bait for unsuspecting online shoppers. Sophisticated cyber-criminal networks can now be stopped however, with Bayshore Trust Certificate initiative that verifies the safety of service providers and general websites.

While Bayshore works to secure the private sector, the Pentagon is working closely with U.S. Cyber Command and the other major military commands to develop "the optimum force structure for successfully operating in cyberspace. The Washington Post, quoting senior defense officials, reported late Sunday that the Pentagon had decided to expand Cyber Command's current staffing level of 900 to 4,900 in coming years (January, 2013).

Efforts at the Pentagon and by Bayshore reflect timely needs for cyber security as the internet remains an uncharted territory.

Every day, innocent people are clicking on what appears to be a trusted website? warned Bayshore?s Chief Technology Officer, Fillip C. N. Moller. Regular people then unknowingly give away their passwords to criminal networks that have access to your funds and personal identity. That is very dangerous, therefore Bayshore is offering its free platform to ensure community safety while combatting cyber criminals.?

The government has been working to prevent this type of abuse for years, however those efforts were mainly aimed at securing their own network. Bayshore now has a comprehensive system working to secure the safety of private individuals equally. CEO Michael Petersen remarked, With my success in the field of security and development; I realized an opportunity to provide the global community safety by securing the medium through which everyone conducts business. A Trust Certificate is the win-win solution because our internet safety and thereby the economy in general will strengthen. Improved security and transparency are essential for both end users and corporate service providers.

The generosity of Bayshore in this philanthropic effort allows everyone to take advantage of the free Trust Certificate service, especially webmasters. Now, any website owner can simply place the verification system on their website in order to drive more visitors, authenticity and safety for the site. The seal shows that a domain can be trusted with information and purchases, or the public should avoid that website as it has not yet been secured.

Bayshore is a security, law and development group working to achieve a safer and more open internet. Their achievements in sustainable development have focused on emerging markets as they sponsor competitions for developing free, open platforms for the highest quality services by which e-commerce solutions are made available to the masses.

Visit Bayshore Trust Certificate website

Mo B., 2015-10-03, 02:55PM CDT

There is nothing fake about my claim against Bayshore and Michele Petersen. He took $150,000 US of my money back in 2012 and then start making excuses about rain causing the delay. He then cancelled my contract after I refused to pay any more. Now I have a judgment in court against Bayshore and Michele Petersen.

Anyone who think that I am making a false claim, they can E-mail me and I provide the Thai Court Judgment against Bayshore and Michele Petersen, they can E-mail me at [email protected] . I will not rest until I collect all my money back one way or the other.

Somchai N., 2015-10-03, 03:47PM CDT

Mister Mo Bahadori we got arrest order for you, come to Thailand and face your crimes.

Somchai nonkam, Immigration police.

Mo B., 2015-10-03, 03:55PM CDT

First of all I am not afraid of your tactics! I have committed no crime to be afraid to come to Thailand.

You have my E-mail address, I dare you to E-mail me the Police arrest warrant fro me.

You are no Police, in fact I dare you to E-mail me the police arrest warrant.

I am going to report you to the Police instead, you are fake and do not scare me!

I will see you, Bayshore and Michele petersen in court!

Mo B., 2015-10-03, 03:55PM CDT

You are no Police, in fact I dare you to E-mail me the police arrest warrant.

I will see you, Bayshore and Michele petersen in court!

John U., 2015-10-07, 01:41AM CDT

If Bayshore has cancelled your contract it does not mean they can keep all the monies you have paid. This is a very common swindle in Thailand, please contact us so we can get your money back!

Lynda V. and Glenda D. I would like to hear from you! Please visit our FB page and leave a message.