Fashion Ing Store - Do Not Buy From These People

Posted on Friday, May 2nd, 2014 at 8:37am CDT by Karen M.

Product: Sperrys Boat Shoes

Company: Fashion Ing Store

Location: Singapore/United Kingdom
SG

URL: www.shopemcoco.com

Category: Clothing, Shoes, Apparel

This company has not sent the Sperry shoes and it's been a month. I have emailed them three times asking for delivery detail but have heard nothing. The only way to complain is through their website; no other details are given.

1cb321da, 2014-06-11, 06:53PM CDT

I wish I would have seen this before I ordered. I'm in the same situation.

466ee662, 2014-06-12, 07:34PM CDT

Same exact situation here. Did you ever receive your order?

0d2537a6, 2014-06-21, 08:50AM CDT

I have been waiting three weeks. I had a sneaking suspicion when I ordered the shoes that this place wasn't legit, but it was the only place I could find a pair of tennis shoes that I like that have been discontinued.

615cf950, 2014-06-25, 03:30PM CDT

I'm glad I've seen these. I had a bad feeling just before I checked out on this website so I did a quick google search and saved myself $72. Site came up as based in China but registered in the US.

Hopefully this page can get more traction on google and suchlike so that more people can avoid these sorts of scams.

Thank you to all the unfortunate above who found out the hard way.

John C., 2014-07-13, 07:47PM CDT

I ordered a pair of keen bison finley's on May 3. No shoes yet, but I did not process the payment properly, so they were not able to deduct the funds from my Paypal account. Glad I didn't pursue it. They have never contacted me to correct my payment error.

John C., 2014-07-13, 07:49PM CDT