Fashion Ing Store - Do Not Buy From These People

Posted on Friday, May 2nd, 2014 at 8:37am CDT by Karen M.

Product: Sperrys Boat Shoes

Company: Fashion Ing Store

Location: Singapore/United Kingdom
SG

URL: www.shopemcoco.com

Category: Clothing, Shoes, Apparel

This company has not sent the Sperry shoes and it's been a month. I have emailed them three times asking for delivery detail but have heard nothing. The only way to complain is through their website; no other details are given.

1cb321da, 2014-06-11, 06:53PM CDT

I wish I would have seen this before I ordered. I'm in the same situation.

466ee662, 2014-06-12, 07:34PM CDT

Same exact situation here. Did you ever receive your order?

0d2537a6, 2014-06-21, 08:50AM CDT

I have been waiting three weeks. I had a sneaking suspicion when I ordered the shoes that this place wasn't legit, but it was the only place I could find a pair of tennis shoes that I like that have been discontinued.

615cf950, 2014-06-25, 03:30PM CDT

I'm glad I've seen these. I had a bad feeling just before I checked out on this website so I did a quick google search and saved myself $72. Site came up as based in China but registered in the US.

Hopefully this page can get more traction on google and suchlike so that more people can avoid these sorts of scams.

Thank you to all the unfortunate above who found out the hard way.

John C., 2014-07-13, 07:47PM CDT

I ordered a pair of keen bison finley's on May 3. No shoes yet, but I did not process the payment properly, so they were not able to deduct the funds from my Paypal account. Glad I didn't pursue it. They have never contacted me to correct my payment error.

John C., 2014-07-13, 07:49PM CDT

6f343250, 2014-08-10, 10:19PM CDT

Same situation here. Ordered shoes and didn't receive them. Emailed them, because that's the only way to reach them, and they haven't responded... starting questioning it when I was searching for contact info for them - course that was after they had my money. Stinks...

Jenny, 2014-08-22, 04:37AM CDT

I also did not receive my purchase. DO NOT use this website. It appears to be a scam website and I have never been caught out before like this but clearly after 6 weeks of waiting I will not be receiving my shoes. I will try to take it up with PAYPAL.

Since taking it up with PayPal they have advised that they are aware of this company and that they are not processing any further payments to them but I still don't understand why PayPal were dealing with the company by forwarding payments to them from buyers when clearly other consumers had been having issues with the company for several months prior to my experience

Chris H., 2014-09-01, 03:19PM CDT

Me too. The real shocker was that PayPal won't do a damn thing about it - and just try to communicate with them. They're insulated against any accountability and we just have to eat it. I will always not pay by credit card via PayPal because at least the credit card will issue a charge-back in such cases.

M B., 2014-11-20, 10:58AM CST

NEVER BUY FROM AN INTERNET SITE THAT DOESN'T ALSO LIST THEIR PHONE NUMBER OR RESPOND TO YOUR INQUIRES WITH A PHONE NUMBER. THIS IS RULE #1 IN DEALING WITH RETAILERS ON THE INTERNET. IF THEY ARE LEGIT THEY WILL HAVE NO QUALMS TALKING TO YOU. CAVEAT EMPTOR!!!!!