Naaptol - Unsatisfactory product quality and non refund of the amount

Posted on Wednesday, April 30th, 2014 at 11:36am CDT by Hitesh S.

Product: Bed sheets and pillows

Company: Naaptol

Location: IN

URL: www.naaptol.com

Category: Clothing, Shoes, Apparel

Dear All,

I have placed order for bed sheets along with pillow covers on 07th April 2014 after looking at an advertisement on television. My order no. is 8826894. Post that I took delivery on 20th April 2014, on the same day of delivery we washed those bed sheets but all of the sudden the bed sheets were loosing colours. Also the quality of material was very poor than expected.

I complained regarding the same at Naaptol and asked to refund the amount however they declined the same at first than I requested to make payment by cheque they denied that they make payment via vouchers for equivalent amount only. They were simply post ponding decison saying that their team will call shortly but they never call me and never answer the exact solution and every time they place the fresh request for payment. Also it is clear cut mentioned on Naaptol website saying the payment could be credited via cheque also but the same is not followed .

Also at the time of purchased when I asked regarding refund in case of unsatisfactory quality they said the same could be refunded however during actual request they are not doing the same.

I want your help for the refund of the amount as I am very much haressed by the company.

Regards,

Hitesh Shah

9975857931

otr 2., 2014-08-11, 11:04PM CDT

Problem: HP Printer not connecting to my laptop.

I had an issue while connecting my 2 year old HP printer to my brother's laptop that I had borrowed for starting my own business. I used a quick google search to fix the problem but that did not help me.

I then decided to get professional help to solve my problem. After having received many quotations from various companies, i decided to go ahead with Online Tech Repair (www.onlinetechrepairs.com).

Reasons I chose them over the others:

1) They were extremely friendly and patient with me during my initial discussions and responded promptly to my request.

2) Their prices were extremely reasonable.

3) They were ready and willing to walk me through the entire process step by step and were on call with me till i got it fixed.

How did they do it

1) They first asked me to state my problem clearly and asked me a few questions. This was done to detect any physical connectivity issues with the printer.

2) After having answered this, they confirmed that the printer and the laptop were functioning correctly.

3) They then, asked me if they could access my laptop remotely to troubleshoot the problem and fix it. I agreed.

4) One of the tech support executives accessed my laptop and started troubleshooting.

5) I sat back and watched as the tech support executive was navigating my laptop to spot the issue. The issue was fixed.

6) I was told that it was due to an older version of the driver that had been installed.

My Experience

I loved the entire friendly conversation that took place with them. They understood my needs clearly and acted upon the solution immediately. Being a technical noob, i sometimes find it difficult to communicate with tech support teams. It was a very different experience with the guys at Online Tech Repairs. You can check out their website www.onlinetechrepairs.com or call them on 1-914-613-3786.

Would definitely recommend this service to anyone who needs help fixing their computers.

Thanks a ton guys. Great Job....!!

otr 2., 2014-08-11, 11:06PM CDT

Is Your VIRUS REMOVAL

Computer Sluggish or Plagued With a Virus? ? If So you Need Online Tech Repairs

As a leader in online computer repair, Online Tech Repairs Inc has the experience to deliver professional system optimization and virus removal.Headquartered in Great Neck, New York our certified technicians have been providing online computer repair and virus removal for customers around the world since 2004.

Our three step system is easy to use; and provides you a safe, unobtrusive, and cost effective alternative to your computer service needs. By using state-of-the-art technology our computer experts can diagnose, and repair your computer system through the internet, no matter where you are.

Our technician will guide you through the installation of Online Tech Repair Inc secure software. This software allows your dedicated computer expert to see and operate your computer just as if he was in the room with you. That means you don't have to unplug everything and bring it to our shop, or have a stranger tramping through your home.

From our remote location the Online Tech Repairs.com expert can handle any computer issue you want addressed, like:

? - System Optimization

? - How it works Software Installations or Upgrades

? - How it works Virus Removal

? - How it works Home Network Set-ups

Just to name a few.

If you are unsure of what the problem may be, that is okay. We can run a complete diagnostic on your system and fix the problems we encounter. When we are done our software is removed; leaving you with a safe, secure and properly functioning system. The whole process usually takes less than an hour. You probably couldn't even get your computer to your local repair shop that fast!

Call us now for a FREE COMPUTER DIAGONISTIC using DISCOUNT CODE ([email protected]) on +1-914-613-3786 or chat with us on www.onlinetechrepairs.com.