Naaptol - Unsatisfactory product quality and non refund of the amount

Posted on Wednesday, April 30th, 2014 at 11:36am CDT by Hitesh S.

Product: Bed sheets and pillows

Company: Naaptol

Location: IN

URL: www.naaptol.com

Category: Clothing, Shoes, Apparel

Dear All,

I have placed order for bed sheets along with pillow covers on 07th April 2014 after looking at an advertisement on television. My order no. is 8826894. Post that I took delivery on 20th April 2014, on the same day of delivery we washed those bed sheets but all of the sudden the bed sheets were loosing colours. Also the quality of material was very poor than expected.

I complained regarding the same at Naaptol and asked to refund the amount however they declined the same at first than I requested to make payment by cheque they denied that they make payment via vouchers for equivalent amount only. They were simply post ponding decison saying that their team will call shortly but they never call me and never answer the exact solution and every time they place the fresh request for payment. Also it is clear cut mentioned on Naaptol website saying the payment could be credited via cheque also but the same is not followed .

Also at the time of purchased when I asked regarding refund in case of unsatisfactory quality they said the same could be refunded however during actual request they are not doing the same.

I want your help for the refund of the amount as I am very much haressed by the company.

Regards,