BitcoinCasino24.com - BitCoin24.com are SCAM SCAM SCAM

Posted on Tuesday, April 29th, 2014 at 10:57am CDT by Julious V.

Product: BitcoinCasino24.com

Company: BitcoinCasino24.com

URL: bitcoincasino24.com

Category: Gambling Games

Bitcoin Casino 24 might as well change their name to Bitcoin Scam 24. They scam you 24 hours a day! Unfortunately for me I had to find out about it the hard way. Honestly, I should have known better though. The ONLY way to reach their support department is via an online form ? there is no live chat or phone number. I have sent them multiple messages through their form, but it seems like it goes nowhere. I enjoy a variety of games and this is exactly what they offer ? roulette, poker, card games, slots and so on. I created an account and deposited around 2 BTC into it to try and get a feel for the place. It was ok, nothing really special. I wanted to withdraw my Bitcoin out of there because I got really bored, but I wasn?t able to do it. This happened after I played for a while, placing smaller bets, and later on decided to bet everything on one Blackjack game, which was looking good for me. I almost doubled my money, but I felt like that was all Bitcoin Casino 24 had to offer me and wanted to wrap up. I submitted a support request via their online form and was kept waiting for a reply for around a month. When the reply came it was not satisfactory ? they copy/pasted something from their own website about minimum membership times and withdrawal requirements. I knew all of that, so it was not very helpful. When I pointed out that I had actually fulfilled all of their requirements, they stopped replying to my messages. They are really the worst scammers ever and the Bitcoin casino world would be better off without them. Worst of all, they still have my Bitcoin!